Unsung Story - Update# 8, Q&A Sessions

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Playdek has a new update for Unsung Story: Tale of the Guardians with information on a message from Yasumi Matsuno, and upcoming Q&A sessions.

Freed from direct team management responsibilities, and with his singular focus on the game design and story, we are seeing some truly inspiring creativity flow from Yasumi Matsuno! We have a brilliant game design document from him as well as an impressive story outline and plot summary for Unsung Story: Tale of the Guardians, and are incredibly excited to be able to develop such a rich and inspiring game.

In order to give you all a chance to have your questions answered about the game we have posted up a Q&A thread on Reddit. Please, feel free to come here to ask us all the questions you want. Then on Thursday we will post up a video reply with the answers to the five most upvoted questions. So, hurry on down to ask the questions you are dying to know the answers too!

To post your question up now, just click on this link: http://www.reddit.com/r/theunsungstory/comments/1wbl99/unsung_story_qa_1/

Can’t wait until Thursday to get your questions answered? On Wednesday we will host a live Ustream.tv video session where you will have the opportunity to ask Joel Goodman your questions about the project. Joel will sit in front of the camera and answer as many questions as he can.
More information.

Last edited:
So even after 9 updates there's hardly any information on gameplay. If there weren't these big names involved, I'd assume this campaign to be scam.

Apparently the game is in early pre-production they don't have any gameplay footage. It was mentioned in one of the previous updates.

As I said before I only pledged the minimum to get a copy of the game. So I'm not worried, but I would like to see some footage myself also.^^

Back
Top Bottom