Witcher 3 - New Screens

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Here are 12 screens of The Witcher 3. Click on any of the images and browse through the rest. Enjoy!
More information.

NO BOOBS?!
I protest!

I hope for the fix (new sshots) soon.

Looks quite bad, but i'm guessing/hoping most of it is more like concept at this stage. Really odd with the black outline around some models, while some doesnt have it, looks like they've been cut/pasted into the pictures, lightning is really off too. Witcher 2 looked more impressive imo.

Some of those screenshots are just jaw-dropping. Wow. The world looks so ominous and full of mystery.

These screenshots were taken with the DirectX 9 renderer. When the game is finished next year it's supposed to shine in full DirectX 11 glory.
German mag PC Games got to see a demo of the game and they said that the game looks slightly better than The Witcher 2 in its current (early) state. It will look a lot better in a year from now. Don't worry.

NO BOOBS?!
I protest!
Oh come on, didn't you see all the sheep in the second picture? That's always been enough for us gamers before, why make such outlandish demands now!? <insane grin>

I'm sure the jiggle physics will be state of the art.

Jeez, now I sound like some college kid.

At least we get some dwarf tits in Dragon Commander, this is bullshit
I haven't seen a female dwarf in the two witcher games. Geralt would probably tap that.:biggrin:
I'm sure the jiggle physics will be state of the art.
Jeez, now I sound like some college kid.
Just imagine the mods if the game is coming with mod support. Just look at all the Bethesda mods. Go Go super jiggle.:leer:

I'm amazed at how many there are. Most of them are the top mods also.

Last edited:
Only game (that I haven't already helped fund) that I'm actually looking forward to right now. Looks a little rough in places from the screenshots, but also just as full of atmosphere and ambiance as I was expecting from this title.

I just hope the game doesn't end up crippling my 'puter.

the screenshots looks like a bloody computer wallpaper.. really amazing feat with the landscapes.

It looks a lot like skyrim so far, look at the northern side of the map for skyrim.

Back
Top Bottom