Pricewatch!

Disgaea two is half off on Steam today, and they've added some additional content/weapons for the release of Disgaea the fifth for the computer, which I believe will happen in May. Great tactical combat game, just ignore how silly it may look, grab this on GoG or Steam, you won't be disappointed!!

I gotta say if you love (not like, but love) the Gothic & Risen games…you should get Elex.

I paid 10% off and I never pay more than 50% off…and it was worth it. But only if you love Gothic. And I used mods to tweak the crap I didn't like…

60+ hours later I got my money's worth

I'm sure having fun with Elex. I just found the Cathedral and I'm still only level 4. I really need to go back and get one of those companion thingies.... ;)

Nah, you are doing it right!!! You can always grab a Joe or Jane later, exploring the world is what makes Elex such a blast.

I saw this morning that Serpent in the Staglands is five bucks at good old games, if you've not acquired this game, go do so immediately. You are guaranteed hours and hours of entertainment for a very low price!!

I played Willy Nilly Knight in late January, I believe I paid ten dollars for it, and it was worth every cent. I keep hoping they'll add more content for it, as I've not yet deleted the content in anticipation of more. Or perhaps a sequel!

I played Willy Nilly Knight in late January, I believe I paid ten dollars for it, and it was worth every cent. I keep hoping they'll add more content for it, as I've not yet deleted the content in anticipation of more. Or perhaps a sequel!

Did you experience some AP and cooldown bugs, too?

I have just played for a few minutes but it seems I can still activate skills that are on cooldown and even for less AP as normal.
At first I thought, it was for half potency, but damage seems to be the same...

No, I don't recall having issues like those at all while I was playing. Perhaps you might want to submit a bug report via the forums, because hearing problems like these about this game is news to me.

No, I don't recall having issues like those at all while I was playing. Perhaps you might want to submit a bug report via the forums, because hearing problems like these about this game is news to me.

Had a closer look. It is not a bug. It just wasn't well enough explained that besides your skills you also have a normal attack without an icon.

All good and well and I enjoy the game. (Also the name of the game is clear now, although you don't know how the boy ended up in fantasy land yet.)

There is a bundle sale going on for Steam today which includes such games as the Quest, Fall of the Dungeon Guardians, Vaporum, Starcrawlers, and one or two more. Totally worth buying if you are lacking a few of these, I think the only one in the bundle that I don't already own is Heroes of the Monkey Tavern.

There is a bundle sale going on for Steam today which includes such games as the Quest, Fall of the Dungeon Guardians, Vaporum, Starcrawlers, and one or two more. Totally worth buying if you are lacking a few of these, I think the only one in the bundle that I don't already own is Heroes of the Monkey Tavern.

That shows up as $60 for me ... not exactly tempting at that price :)

Link? I can't find this one on Humble nor Steam.

Yeah, not really that great.
The Quest I bought for 3,94€ (plus the other stuff which is not included in the crawler bundle)
Fall of the Dungeon Guardians I bought for 5,99€

Back
Top Bottom