Dark - Vampire Stealther w/ "RPG elements" released on STEAM

xSamhainx

Paws of Doom
Original Sin Donor
http://store.steampowered.com/app/225360/

I'm kinda debating whether to give this one a shot or not. "No guns allowed" seems to be their mantra, the whole game is you stealth-killing, as a vampire. It has cel-shaded graphics, which is a plus, and seems to be a big reminiscent of the gothic punk universe of Vampire:the Masquerade

It started out on the 360, even the video on Steam has the 360 logo in the end. That's not too encouraging, as we've all played crappy console ports for the pc.

even more strange, that steam is listing it as released on the 3rd, yet on the official site
"We are very sorry to announce to our digital download users that the digital release (Steam, Gamersgate, Gamesload, etc.) of the PC-Version of “DARK” has had to be postponed due to several reasons on short notice to the 5th July.

We apologise for the delay and thank you for your patience."

im kinda curious and almost want to give it a shot. Almost!

Diversity, bro.
That's the type of diversity I'm into, I'll march on the capitol w/ some geeks screaming "we need more diverse graphics styles in games!"

We had a few news articles over it here at the Watch. Not many.

I had a quick glance at it at the last Games Com - there should be something from my impressions about it in my last Games Com review.

Twilight ruined vampires for me. It's over.

Vampires, werewolves, and zombies are all overplayed and dead to me now. Well... you know what I mean.

nothing i hate more than a vampire game w/ weak vampires. Spend the whole game cowering from... security guards? lol

I kinda felt that way during VTM:Redemption, i actually cheated and gave myself a bunch of blood points so I could boost my character. So I could quit dying to puny humans left and right

Back
Top Bottom