Last game(s) you bought

Have you played Dark Souls before?

Yes, I've owned the Prepare to Die edition for quite some time. I enjoyed what I played of it but never got very far.

I've seen varying opinions on whether or not the remastered version is worth getting if you already own the original. It was 90% off for me during the Steam sale though, so I only paid $4 for it.

Yes, I've owned the Prepare to Die edition for quite some time. I enjoyed what I played of it but never got very far.

I've seen varying opinions on whether or not the remastered version is worth getting if you already own the original. It was 90% off for me during the Steam sale though, so I only paid $4 for it.

Same here, I only got so far, apparently they have improved KB and mouse, hated seeing console commands, hopefully removed. Anyway I only paid £3.50 to upgrade, so not going to cry about it.

Steam sale:
Dark Souls remastered
Das Geisterschiff
Bioshock remaster

Yeah, it's 90% off for me too. Very tempting.

How far did you get? How far are you in remastered?

I was probably only around level 10 or so when I got sidetracked and never went back. I haven't even installed the remastered version yet. I've got quite the backlog right now.

Pizza Connection III and Anna's Quest. I'm not sure whether I'll like them, but they were cheap. ;)

I just picked up Total War: Three Kingdoms and Spell Force 3 Soul Harvest expansion. Anyone played Soul Harvest in co-op mode?

Grim Dawn, not my usual, but really like the dark setting and steam had it for a really good price.

Welcome to Trüberbrook. Had won a prize for being the best German game. Now I'm curious.

Welcome to Trüberbrook.
Says as it's description:
- Set in cold-war rural Germany in the late 1960s
- Inspired by Twin Peaks, The X-Files, Stranger Things & Star Trek

This gameplay gif feels insulting:

gameplay_3.jpg

Post later if it's rated mature and if it's playable on k+m, please, and I'll buy it too.

Well, the left one of the american quantum physics guy on vacattion, the right one os the strong-mindes Palaeoanthropoligist, if I spelled that correctly, according to the game "manual".

The beginning of the game is very athmospheric, and what struck me most is their decision to build miniatures ( ! ) of the locations before filming them and using them as backgrounds for the scenes. I assume that this highly unusual approach was one of the reasons wh it had won that prize.

And TRüberbrook itself - just imanine a spot in your local biggest mountain range NO-ONE would EVER be able to reach once in 5 DECADES. This is so remote from any kind of "normal civilization" that it just screams "mystery 1111111111eleven!"

My personal first impression was simply : Impressive. This is going to be a great game.

Yakuza 0 for 7.72 euro on humble store (got extra discount because I was still subscribed to humble monthly). Finally! Looking forward to it.

I bought Solace Crafting, Road to Eden, The Warhorn, and the Zombie Mist game, that I can't remember the name of...Mist something, something Mist, Myst something, etc. I'm buying most of the survival games unless they just have horrible graphics or even worse, multiplayer only.

Rounding up my Summer buyings: (Winter here? No, actually my city is hot, let's call it "Summer" here too :p)

From Nuuvem (which had a nice promo)

• Steel Division: Normandy 44 - Deluxe Edition
  • Quantum Break
  • SpellForce 3 (base game)
  • Dead Rising 3 - Apocalypse Edition
  • Devil May Cry HD Collection
  • Far Cry 4 - Gold Edition (Uplay)

From Steam
  • Talisman - The Cataclysm Expansion
  • Talisman - The Realm of Souls Expansion
  • The 7th Circle
  • The Storm Guard: Darkness is Coming
  • Children of Zodiarcs
  • ATOM: RPG
  • Fall of Light: Darkest Edition
  • Sacred Gold
  • Offworld Trading Company - Market Corrections DLC
  • Bastard Bonds
  • The Banner Saga 2

I bought (…) the Zombie Mist game, that I can't remember the name of…Mist something, something Mist, Myst something, etc.(…)

Mist Survival, perhaps?

Darksiders Trilogy. It's still on sale in Steam.

Prey digital deluxe 8 euro. 8 minutes before it expired. Planned play date November 23th after Senua, Yakuza 0, and Pyre.

Back
Top Bottom