Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Patch 1.0.9c

Redglyph

proud GASP member
Owlcat Games has a new patch for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous.

Update 1.0.9c

A new patch 1.0.9c has arrived. It's a small patch this time, but something big is coming, stay tuned.

Beware of possible plot spoilers below!

Quests

• Areelu's insidious plan could not be fulfilled - fixed;
  • 'Where's My Dragon?' quest could get stuck after talking to Early Sunset at the Fleshmarkets - fixed.
Areas

• Bastion of Justice had a wrong terrain type - fixed;
  • Fixed a crash in Mage's Tower;
  • Scrubland by a Bend in the River had a wrong terrain type - fixed.
Crusade

• Bait action could prevent the enemies from taking their turn - fixed;
  • Fixed the missing units issue when you changed the general of an army.
Classes & Mechanics

• Angel and Lich didn't have 10 level spells on 10 level mythic if they merged spellbooks. Fixed, but it requires the summary caster level of merged spellbooks to be at least 28 for these spells to work;
  • Your character could lose Sneak Attack when changing Mythic Path from Trickster to Gold Dragon - fixed.
Turn-based mode

• Experimental fix for camera behaviour in turn-based mode in places with big difference in elevation;
  • Pits weren't respecting the player's decision to play in turn-based mode - fixed.
UI

• One companion could fill multiple roles during rest - fixed;
  • Upon changing the language settings, the names of settlements didn't change - fixed.
Misс

• Kervil the Sparkling Fist could get carried away playing with his weapon, and forget he needs to fight - fixed;
  • Using Midnight Bolt in some situations still didn't work as it should - fixed.
More information.

It's a small patch on GOG just a few MB's. Hopefully it doesn't break anything.

Hmm ... now I am dying with curiosity to know what big thing is coming :p

Also this cracked me up, "Kervil the Sparkling Fist could get carried away playing with his weapon, and forget he needs to fight - fixed"

Made me think of Indiana Jones and that scene when he pulls out a gun to shoot someone who was too busy showing off.

Hmm … now I am dying with curiosity to know what big thing is coming :p.
Hmm..did I miss something as no new content or surprise was mentioned.o_O

Maybe they meant another patch. I thought it might be something else @Couchpotato;

A new patch 1.0.9c has arrived. It's a small patch this time, but something big is coming, stay tuned.

Something big is coming... we're trying to squash ALL the bugs in one big update that actually fixes the game instead of tiny little updates that fiddle with code in ways that break more code. Instead of hotfixes get ready for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Bugless sometime early in 2022!

:D

I don't know if this patch cause it or not but now I've got Daeran romance bug which is preventing me to achieve true romance - so my game is on pause :/

I don't know if this patch cause it or not but now I've got Daeran romance bug which is preventing me to achieve true romance - so my game is on pause :/
what is true romance? I rebuffed Daeran after the bath tub, which I didn't mind as his Commander.

what is true romance? I rebuffed Daeran after the bath tub, which I didn't mind as his Commander.

I'm not sure if this applies to all romance options or not but with Daeran, you get different ending depending on whether he is truly in love with you or not.

Anyone else experiencing 'slow motion' since this patch?

I'm not sure what this is, I haven't experienced anything slow.

The turn-based mode is still quite bugged though, actions are still dropped and the mode still remains frozen instead of stopping or switching to the next turn. I don't feel much progress on that front since Kingmaker.

The main bugs for me are: 'charge' in turn mode, lost actions in turn mode, multiple bugs using dispel magic, and now my characters walk about 30% slower across maps.

I haven't noticed that, I'll check again. This happens with some afflictions, like fatigue, but I suppose you checked that (and I think it's much more than 30%). Once I had to bring back my party in Lost Chapel and it took ages because of it.

Charge was working fine today in TBM, but I've had this problem before. It was supposedly fixed IIRC.

I'll get back to Pathfinder later. I have tried to play a little bit but it seems the latest patches have done some harm, I had all sorts of bugs like
- the game tab-switching to the desktop when displaying some tips
- the TB mode with charge ( @ChaosTheory; - I confirm), and a few attacks or other actions working randomly
- Time Skip is not working anymore, very annoying when characters remain paralyzed or stunned after combat
- the party poorly responding to commands (for ex. despite a Hold command, they all seem to rush towards the hole made by Create Pit and falling inside, or in general they wouldn't stay put when I'm asking them to)
- the zoom stopped working sometimes

I never had those problems before except the broken TB mode, so I suppose it's a side-effect of a recent patch. Normally I wouldn't mind too much, but in a battle like Drezen it's just frustrating. ;)

I found out that I can get around my issue so I can start playing again this weekend \0/

Back
Top Bottom