Risen 2 where is the ring of blades&+15 thievery amulet?

atsra

Traveler
Hi,

I searched all over the internet but couldn't find an answer:

whereexactly can you find the "ring of blades" (+20 thievery)? also, what amulet gives you +15 thievery, and where can you find it? (i have "thief's amulet" but it only gives +10 thievery).

thanks!

How far into the game are you? Have you been to Antigua yet? I think the merchant on the beach might sell a Ring of Blades. When you get off the boat and you're facing the town, he's to the far right sitting by a campfire. I found at least two of those rings during my playthrough.

you mean Quinn, the shady guy who trains you in cunning skills? well he doesn't sell that ring. do you remember where else you got it?

I'm sorry, I don't remember. I might have found one on the Isle of Thieves, but I'm not 100%. Possibly in the home of the Gnome chieftain or somewhere near the Gnome Eater perhaps.

Well it turns out a gnome named Ulvi in the gnome village on Isle of Thieves sells you the ring after you help him find his friend Kalil. Thanks!!

anyone knows where you can find a +15 thievery amulet?

I loaded up an old save and found it (with a little help from something I read ;)). It's called the "Ring of Greed", and it gives you +15 Thievery and +5 Silver Tongue.

It's on Antigua in a chest on the beach. Go left from the ship and follow the beach until it curves and you reach a dead end.

*Edit* Doh… you wanted an amulet, not another ring. Sorry about that.

There is no amulet that gives +15 to thievery. I double-checked by using a console command to give me every amulet in the game. There's only the Thief's Amulet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom