RPGWatch @ Gamescom - Seven

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
In our next Gamescom article we take a look at the isometric ARPG Seven: The Days Long Gone, in which you play as a thief.

Seven: The Days Long Gone is an isometric 3D Action RPG, with a bit of a comic book art style, in which you play the role of a thief. You will need to focus on everything a thief can do, but you can adjust the character to your needs to some extent. If you prefer sneaking, staying in the shadows, and backstabbing, you can do that. If you prefer a more brutal thief, you can adopt more martial skills. At the end of the day, though, you're still a thief; no amount of skill will turn you into a full-fledged warrior.

The gameplay is fast paced. Sometimes the environment will support a more stealthy approach and sometimes it will support a more direct approach. But it's up to the player to choose what he or she wants to do. You are never forced to play it one way or the other.
More information.

Last edited:
Continuing our Gamescom previews with Seven.

Not sure about this one but at least it is doing something mechanically interesting thats in keeping with its setting. Thanks for the write up Myrthos.

Thank you for the review, Myrthos!

I think by rogue-ish you don't mean a rogue-like game? A t least I haven't read anyhing about rogue-like game elements in your article.

Err… LOL. I think that was our proofreader who added that and it shows up automatically when publishing the article :)
Let me correct that..... Done

looks cool. not sure why someone would hope it would be release sooner rather later though. as late as possible please

Great preview. I'm a bit worried how the controls work on this one, but I liked playing stealth oriented characters in Dishonored and Deus Ex, so perhaps this one is for me as well.

Even tho it saddens me greatly to see (PRESS X TO TALK) on these reviews it looks like something I'd be interested in.

Good work and thanks!

Back
Top Bottom