Last game(s) you bought

I pre-ordered Dragon's Dogma a few days ago.

I was also curious enough to grab Agarest: Generations of War for a few bucks during the Steam sale.

As mentioned in another thread, I used some Amazon credits to buy the PlayStation Vita (and PS3) JRPG "The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel" physical copy. This is in the same 'universe' as the Trails in the Sky games … I have still only played the first of that series (and only the first two are released in English).

Since you're collecting media I guess it's okay, but seems all those games are coming to PC so buying them for some other platform... Isn't something I'd do.

FFXIII
FFXIII-2
Lightning Return
Shadow of Mordor

I started playing FFXIII, like everyone else I had some technical issues because of game controller snaffu but I solved them after a few thinkering and can even play using my Logitech G13.

TESO: Imperial Edition. Yay :)

Just bought Dragon Age Inquisition on sale!
I didn't play any game of the Dragon Age serie, but I always wanted to give it a try! :)

I just purchased Victor Vran on sale at GMG. I've no idea what to expect, but I'm in the mood for something different, and it looked like it might be decent.

Fallout 4
Seems like a fine game, it was humbling to my aged system however and I ended up purchasing a new video card for it.

It's time to close this chapter : I have finally ( after all of these years !!! ) bought myself the Platinum Edition of the Drakensang series.

I do hope, however, that it might run without having to have the DVD constantly in the drive, or at least with an virtual disc. I just loved that I didn't need the disc for the Gold Edition of the first Drakensang game anymore, and I have hoped for the Platinum Edition to be the same.

I must admit that I'm too much immersed in SWTOR since 2 ? 3 ? years, so much in fact hat I'd have to kind of SWTOR it if I wanted to do a last journey through Drakensang : River Of Time.

And since they changed so much with 4.0, I'm actually on the ege of quitting it.
( I must admit that I haven't played through KOTFE yet, though. )

Maybe one day I'll play the English-language Drakensang games through. I'm just curious how they "feel" and play.

But right now I'm content with what I have. :)

I installed Drakensang Complete Saga from DVD a few weeks ago and it doesn't require a disk check to run... FWIW.

:)

I noticed that as well. :) Sweet ! :)

Ys Chronicles for Android. Looks like a beautiful game with enchanting music, lovely old-school graphics and, according to the store page, a "poetic atmosphere". Should be wonderful. :)

Finally bought Pillars of Eternity. I'm having a hard time getting into the game.

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition for Android. Got it for myself and for my dad, who will be co-oping through the game on our tablets. :)

Depressed and it was my birthday recently so some retail therapy... Dragons Dogma, Darkest Dungeon, Grim Dawn, Mordheim (last one 50% off).

Not technically a game, but I subbed to all control schemes for ExaGear RPG (and presumably ExaGear Strategies as well), for $1.99 per month. I plan on giving it a month or two and then purchasing the control layouts directly.

But for now, I can play Arcanum, Fallout, Alpha Centauri, Civ 3 and others on my tablet with touch controls. I plan on playing through Arcanum again very soon as I didn't get far last time I tried.

Also picked up Heroes of Might & Magic III HD for Android. I feel I should just purchase the GOG version, though, and run it with ExaGear Strategies (which is 100% possible). I would then get the expansions as well as the modding capability. I don't believe HoMM III HD has either.

Back
Top Bottom