King's Bounty II - Unite Them or Fall

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
King's Bounty II has a new trailer called Unite Them or Fall.

Darkness descends over the world of Nostria. Conspiracies, sabotage, and necromancy are overshadowing the country. Counties are demanding independence, bandits prowl the roads, and rumors about the overwhelming power of Blight emerge from a whisper in the dark. The old king Claudius was poisoned and cannot lead the kingdom and so his son, Prince Adrian, must now unite the struggling lands while his power and faith fall under attack. But maybe a saviour - the kingdom's last hope - is already here, to fight back and finally restore peace and order in Nostria.

King's Bounty II will launch on August 24th, 2021 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
More information.

WTF have I just watched?
Very interesting background music and nothing much else. :)

FOR NOSTRIA!

The guy has a beard. All will be good.

I'm not really feeling this one. Maybe it'll end up being better than it looks, but I can't shake the impression that it just seems kind of generic.

I would rather it was a sequel to King's Bounty: The Legend from the same developer who made that one.

I'll keep hoping that this new spin on the series works, yet for now it's setting off alarms and whistles in my noggin. It needs to strive for something far above average, as the previous iterations were anything but.

I heard people in Nostria really hate mouth breathers.

The tone of the trailers seems completely out of place for a King's Bounty Game. Why so serious?

My guess is that it's because this is being marketed as a sequel to the original King's Bounty from 1990. I think it's an intentional change in style to differentiate it from the games developed by Katauri Interactive.

AAAAAAARRRRRGHHH.. They completely lost the plot. I think we'll need spacesuits and intravenous drip Devil's Whiskey in order to survive the FCKN TRAUMA of even just trying out this absolute BS.

The tone of the trailers seems completely out of place for a King's Bounty Game. Why so serious?

It's not really *that* serious (the actual game, I mean). Maybe they're not very good at writing trailers.

Yep. It tries to be epic, but fails.

Back
Top Bottom