Pricewatch!

Edit: sorry, this should have been in "Last game you bought". Typed it in the wrong window...

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for 20 euro (sale on epic + 10 euro voucher). I rarely pay 20 euro for a game. Last one was the witcher 3, but I'm really in the mood for sci-fi atm. Í'm just past the introduction (killed two stormtroopers) and I already know I'm going to enjoy this so much. I love the atmosphere, beautiful graphics, 5.1 sound, and I'm sure a good story too (or so I heard).

These rpg-lite games (like tomb raider which I just finished) always make me dream. Can't we have this kind of polish and atmosphere in a proper rpg setting? Where are you Mass Effect 5 and the new Deus Ex :( The Outer worlds and Kingdom come Deliverance are still on the wishlist.

Last edited:
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for 20 euro (sale on epic + 10 euro voucher). I rarely pay 20 euro for a game. Last one was the witcher 3, but I'm really in the mood for sci-fi atm. Í'm just past the introduction (killed two stormtroopers) and I already know I'm going to enjoy this so much. I love the atmosphere, beautiful graphics, 5.1 sound, and I'm sure a good story too (or so I heard).

I don't think you'll regret the purchase. I was skeptical about Fallen Order, but it surprised me in a good way.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III is 40% off on Steam ($36) and will be until the 16th. The bundle with all the extras is 56% off but that's still an extra $11. Ys 8 is also 40% off.

Age of Wonders: Planetfall is 66% off as the third DLC has shown up. The base version got a pretty big update, too.

It's not a CRPG, but Butcher is currently free at GOG.
https://www.gog.com/game/butcher
It's kinda like if you turned DOOM into a platformer. I've only played a little bit, enough to know that it's a lot of fun - and that I suck at it. :)

Is it a MMO ?

It has both a multiplayer and a single-player mode.

Afaik, the multiplayer mode puts everyone in the same universe, so yeah, it's basically an MMO. The game world is so large though, I'm not sure how often you would actually enounter other players unless you planned it.

It has both a multiplayer and a single-player mode.

Afaik, the multiplayer mode puts everyone in the same universe, so yeah, it's basically an MMO. The game world is so large though, I'm not sure how often you would actually enounter other players unless you planned it.

I was thinking it was that space game where you join clans (or whatever) and scheme plots against other clans, wtih lots of intrigues and all.

I was thinking it was that space game where you join clans (or whatever) and scheme plots against other clans, wtih lots of intrigues and all.

I haven't played it yet, so I'm not sure about clans. It wouldn't surprise me if there are some though. I read that there are quite a few griefers (Players that harass other players) in multiplayer.

Back
Top Bottom