The Witcher - Locations Trailer

Dhruin

SasqWatch
CD Projekt has released a 4 min clip of different locations in The Witcher:
Gametrailers have just posted the new gameplay video from The Witcher, titled "Gameplay Locations". The video is a short 4 minute trip across game's wonderful and unique locations, that you will explore by yourself at the end of the month. What you will see in this gameplay is a sword skill practice on the courtyard of witchers fortress Kaer Morhen, streets of Vizime, and a swamp location habited by monsters. Narrator of the video is Tom Gop - Assistant Producer of The Witcher.
Enjoy!
More information.

I think I've used up my whole supply of adjectives on The Witcher already, so all I can say is that druid grove was just...really a place where I want to go. Nice dryad, as well. :)

damn damn damn that was great, the looks, the sound, the feeling it gave. I hope my rig can run it :D

This trailer just upped the interest for this game for me to a no----ooooh to a sort of mayyy....beeee.....

The locations is the most innovative and creative and stunning I have seen for a very long long time. The beasts and monsters are mongst the most unique I have seen for a very long time, too...

Ok, I was able to resist Bioshock. I valiantly didnt eat any of those donuts this morning in the kitchen, tho I was craving sweets. I dont know if I'm going to be able to stay away from this one tho.

Cool vid!

Ok, I was able to resist Bioshock. I valiantly didnt eat any of those donuts this morning in the kitchen, tho I was craving sweets. I dont know if I'm going to be able to stay away from this one tho.

Cool vid!

Why would you want to? You should be happy to give in to this game.

Because I have a huge backlog of unfinished or barely started games that are making it tough for me to justify going out and adding a new one to the roster.

I loved everything except for the swamp creature that looked a bit like a skinny watermelon/ green eggplant. Not sure about that design.

Oh, and the bright orange mini-dragon. Not sure about that one either. Both creatures looked more at home in a Pokemon game to me.

BTW hurry up with part II of your preview Dhruin!

This game looks like a ton of fun. I will definitely buy it, but not for a while. I'm betting it will be worth waiting for a patch or two, maybe an expansion or a mod...

By then I'll have a new system too and no worries about getting the game to perform as well as I want.

Oh, and the bright orange mini-dragon. Not sure about that one either. Both creatures looked more at home in a Pokemon game to me.

BTW hurry up with part II of your preview Dhruin!

That mini-dragon I think is a wyvern and yes Dhruin please hurry up, I beg you :).

Really nice looking game. Too bad the engine is kind of old and outdated. I thought that hindered NWN2 quite a bit. Anyone have an idea about how big the areas in The Witcher will be?

jesus christo, i swear, i have yet to see a game you like dr.!?!

@ Dr. Kaz: Have you actually looked at any screenshots or video?

Back
Top Bottom