Sonic RPG - Debut Trailer Released

txa1265

SasqWatch
The debut trailer for Sonic's first foray into handheld gaming has been released. Check it out here at GameVideos.
Sega has released the first trailer for its turn-based RPG, Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood. Developed by Bioware, the Nintendo DS game shows promise. The publisher obviously spared no expense in the voice-over department as the "movie voice guy" talks all dramatic-like through the trailer. Sonic Chronicles is expected to be one part of the Sega mascot's reboot this fall.
More information.

This isn't Sonics first foray into handheld gaming but it is his first foray into rpgs. My most favorite Sonic game was on the Gamegear and that was Sonic Spinball.

I just watched the trailer last night...It seems to be that the plot is sort of like the plot in Mass Effect i.e. save the universe from an ancient evil.... Of course, this could be fun and all, but when do devs. (not just bioware) realize that this is something we have done over and over again....

Also, when did Sonic appereance change to look like some kind of surfer dude?

Just for the record, the "movie voice-over guy" is Don LaFontaine. I thought his name was common knowledge...

This isn't Sonics first foray into handheld gaming but it is his first foray into rpgs. My most favorite Sonic game was on the Gamegear and that was Sonic Spinball.

My bad ... I meant BIOWARE's first foray ...

... Now THAT would be interesting to see ... would it sell on the PC ? ;) ...

Back
Top Bottom