txa1265

SasqWatch
This is pretty cool:
- Company of Heroes (excellent RTS) - $27
- Full Spectrum Warrior (tactical shooter) - $9
- Full Spectrum Warrior expansion - $9

- Titan Quest - $18
- Titan Quest Immortal Throne - $18
> *Both* Titan Quest and the expansion for $26 combined!

Check it out here.

That's like half price for TQ:IT--all you people who've been hesitating, if your need to mindlessly hack and slash your way through Ancient Greece is whispering in your ear, this is a great opportunity. :)

(Yes, I'm still playing it...)

I wonder if Summoner is going to be there. That was a pretty nice CRPG.

Edit: I guess Volition actually designed Summoner, while THQ apparently published it. My bad.

Last edited:
to my knowledge thq doesn't develop any games. so there's no reason it won't be on there other than the fact that it doesn't seem to be "supported" or listed on their game page anymore. it was a nice rpg though.

I always regretted not buying that game (Summoner)at the time. I've looked for it since but never found it anywhere. Too bad it doesn't appear to be here either.

I always regretted not buying that game (Summoner)at the time. I've looked for it since but never found it anywhere. Too bad it doesn't appear to be here either.
There are 3 copies available right now for the cheapest point value on Goozex ...

By all means, try to find a copy of this game. I've played through Summoner twice, and it's a good journey. It's not easy, and has some 'consolish' nonsense, ie endless random battles, etc., but overall it's a great game.

I'm pretty much okay with random battles and lots of combat. I can remember holding this game in my hand at CompUSA and debating...sigh...

@mike--I've looked at Goozex, but I just seldom have games I want to get rid of so it doesn't seem like I would ever have any points to work with. I can understand it would be a great thing for you, though, since you would have to start building on to your home if you kept every game you played. ;)

random battles (encounters) usually only occur on the world map when you are travelling from location to location if i remember correctly. the game is in 3-d and i thought that the enemies are always visible on the map so you can see what you'll be up against since the game is not turn based. personaly i liked the combo/chain combat system which was linked to different effects. it sure beats multiplyer combo nonsense like fable had...so deep peter.

I wish Summoner 2 had been made for PC!! Oops, wrong thread!! :)

its (summoner 2) the few games i've borrowed a playstation 2 to play. unfortunately i never got the time to finish it. far more action based than summoner but it was fun, especially the arena (one of the better ones in any rpg) but i think volotion never cared to much for the pc which is ironic since its where they got there start if i'm correct.

I had kind of mixed feelings with Summoner 1 : Some very nice idea, too many boring random encounters. Almost too strong boss monsters.

What I actually didn't like at all was that Summoner 2 like Drakan 2 was made exclusively for a console (Playstation).

I mean - why do they try to build a strong brand on the PC when they release the successor exclusively on a console platform, then ?

I agree, STUPID decision making by people who DON'T play games!!

I'm pretty much okay with random battles and lots of combat. I can remember holding this game in my hand at CompUSA and debating...sigh...

@mike--I've looked at Goozex, but I just seldom have games I want to get rid of so it doesn't seem like I would ever have any points to work with. I can understand it would be a great thing for you, though, since you would have to start building on to your home if you kept every game you played. ;)
Haha ... very true! You could buy a few points and trade credits and still end up with a copy cheaper than on eBay ... at least cheaper than the ~$10 shipped I paid.

Back
Top Bottom