King's Bounty: Armored Princess - Screens @ Worthplaying

I think I've seen the one that looks like a box shot before, but the rest seem new. Also, they may have said previously that Armored Princess definitely requires the original game, but this is the first I've caught it. Some of the earlier PR phrasing made it sound almost like a standalone.

That 'Bill Gilbert' thing kills me every time. Must sound more fantasy-like in Russian. ;)

YEah, it must be very good at blocking blows, or arrows especially around the bosom area.......

YEah, it must be very good at blocking blows, or arrows especially around the bosom area.......

Bah, a minor detail. The important thing when designing female armour is making the wearer show off her goodies and that she does splendidly in this case ... *BONK* Ouch! Who threw that?!? :shakefist:

... Wonder whether the armor would look differently if it was designed by women ... ? ...

You failed your Knowledge (Geekdom) check big time. Bill Gilbert is the alias of one of the most well-known hackers of the late eighties. He cracked the original King's Bounty, among other things.

Get that test into the MIT nerdity test (which actually is a geek test, methinks). You get an extra point for suggestiing new content.

Says Pibbur, who scores 40% in said test, thus making him a closet nerd (or geek if you want).

I think I've seen the one that looks like a box shot before, but the rest seem new. Also, they may have said previously that Armored Princess definitely requires the original game, but this is the first I've caught it. Some of the earlier PR phrasing made it sound almost like a standalone.

Weird, just 3 or 4 days ago I asked in the official forums and the admin said KB:AP does not require the original. (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=5311&page=7)

It seems like every week I hear something different about whether or not it's a stand-alone or a conventional add-on.

i dont see the problem of standalone or not.
the original is a must have so wo cares if its not a standalone ;)

this is the kinda game i crave !!

does it show? :p

I guess no one else here is bothered by your completely idiotic looking "baby" dragon, which is going to follow you to each and every encounter in the game. It looks like some refugee animal that didn't make the cut for Pokemon, not to mention having zero in common with the design of the other units. Some Tamagotchi elements as well: "Feed and take care of your new fire breathing friend."

What were they thinking?!

You failed your Knowledge (Geekdom) check big time. Bill Gilbert is the alias of one of the most well-known hackers of the late eighties. He cracked the original King's Bounty, among other things.

Thanks--it makes much more sense now. My geek level is abnormally low for a gamer--it's a math thing, I think.

@screeg--yes, I have to say the baby dragon is awfully girly-looking, but hopefully there is some corresponding sarcasm somewhere in the game to make up for it.

Maybe they've included a quest for the more necro inclined players for the dragon to be turned into a dragoliche or something ...

I picked up Kings Bounty last week and I'm totally hooked, fantastic game. Honestly, I'm enjoying it quite a bit more than I did Drakensang. The camera and interface mods are a near-must though.

I hope they don't drop the separate character classes. I realize there are pretty minor differences between the classes but they add some flavor I think would be missing if classes were dropped in the expansion.

We'll see if I can get over being forced to play a female, I always have a major disconnect issue whenever I play a female character in any game.

I'm glad they changed up the rage box for the dragon idea, keeping it essentially the same functionally but cosmetically different. I wouldn't mind how the dragon looks if it matures as it levels but pokemon reject is a very accurate description of the screenshots.

I hope they don't drop the separate character classes. I realize there are pretty minor differences between the classes but they add some flavor I think would be missing if classes were dropped in the expansion.
They won't. You can play as Amelie the Wizard, Amelie the Paladin or Amelie the Warrior
We'll see if I can get over being forced to play a female, I always have a major disconnect issue whenever I play a female character in any game.
Hey, the ladies have done it for the majority of the games, I don't see a problem with us doing it for a change (just don't get used to it!)

guess no one else here is bothered by your completely idiotic looking "baby" dragon, which is going to follow you to each and every encounter in the game. It looks like some refugee animal that didn't make the cut for Pokemon, not to mention having zero in common with the design of the other units. Some Tamagotchi elements as well: "Feed and take care of your new fire breathing friend."

What were they thinking?!

It is cute! and they are obviously trying to attract more female players... feed the dragon mm mm my little pet !

Yes, but you see that female players are forced the other way round for 99 % of all other games ?

("No.")

http://www.worthplaying.com/kiwi_popup.php?img=press/313/KingsBounty_Princess_052.jpg

In this picture the princess is in fuller set of plate:
http://www.kingsbounty.ru/princess/img/screen_090218_002.jpg

Som known computer games comic made a good one about women always wearing iron thongs in crpgs. Cant remember the name though.

Does that happen to you when immersing yourself into a movie where woman is in a leading role? Just wondering.

Ehh, did anyone notice she has different hair color ???

O in the dressed version she is a paladin I guess....... in the one which so little clothes a sorcerer might be? and the third setup a warrior ?

Back
Top Bottom