South Park - Behind the Scenes Video

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
I can't help but feeling charmed by this. I'll definitely try it, we all need some senseless fun once in a while so we don't all become cranky old jerks :shakefist:

that hipster beard on the obsidian lead designer was way more funny than scenes from the game.. i'm still laughing :p

The game looks pretty good, just hope there's some exploring, would be really nice to be able to explore south park, and not just in a hand-held linear fashion..

I really respect Obsidian, and I still watch SP (only because of DVR technology). The show is occasionally still funny, but not enough for me to drop $60 for a game. It's about 5-7 years too late, IMO. Maybe if it has decent reviews I'll pick it up on a Steam sale (30%+) after awhile, but that's about as far as I'd go.

Good news for Obsidian is that it seems there is enough interest still out there for it not to tank, unless of course these game magazines are being paid to manufacture "most anticipated game of 2014" votes. But they'd never do that…

One of my most anticipated games this year. Love Obsidian and SP and so far the content I've seen has been great. Of course, will wait on early impressions before picking it up but might be the first game I drop $60 since D3.

Back
Top Bottom