Pricewatch!

It's available on my side, but…
- I don't want to play the unfinished game
- I don't want a game on uPlay if I can avoid it by buying it elsewhere later (can I?)
- I'm not really interested in the bonus (M&M6, digital soundtrack)
Someone tell me why I should buy it nevertheless.

M&M X is a UPlay title.

I guess if I don't know what they are, I don't want/need them, but just out of pure curiosity, what are Bioware Points, exactly?
Bioware points is a virtual, taxfree currency. That currency is illegal in every country, means you can't buy milk, bread, booze or whatnot with it anywhere. Can be used only in Origin store. And only to buy DLC, you can't buy for example a Batman game with it.

EA/Origin is not the only fraudulent company that instead of dollars, euros, yens or other real currencies you have to convert real money to their con job currency for certain purchases.
Currently no country had a lawsuit or law sentence that would penalize the fraud. The country I'm expecting it to happen soon is - Germany. Every now and then with a law or a cease&desist note Germany makes the life of those con artists miserable.

Like Turbine Points ? Like The Settlers Online Gems ?

Yes, like Settlers Online gems. Played the game a few days when it was beta, got to the point where you honestly can't progress without gems (gold mine refill, coal furnaces or something, etc), logged out and never returned to it. Settlers online is pay2win game with a virtual taxfree currency.

Why I despise Origin not only because of their lurking-in-tray malware: while in EA's store there are more different virtual currencies (SimPoints), Steam deals only with real cash and doesn't have similar crap included!

Thinking Gamer's Delight 50% sale on GOG. The highlight is the cheapest price ever for Expeditions: Conquistador. 10$, 24 hours left.

Met the devs at the GC. Interview coming up.

Bioware points is a virtual, taxfree currency. That currency is illegal in every country, means you can't buy milk, bread, booze or whatnot with it anywhere. Can be used only in Origin store. And only to buy DLC, you can't buy for example a Batman game with it.

EA/Origin is not the only fraudulent company that instead of dollars, euros, yens or other real currencies you have to convert real money to their con job currency for certain purchases.
Currently no country had a lawsuit or law sentence that would penalize the fraud. The country I'm expecting it to happen soon is - Germany. Every now and then with a law or a cease&desist note Germany makes the life of those con artists miserable.

MS is dropping their MS Points. You can buy with real money now. I hear it might take Bitcoin soon or whatever those Poker sites gave you in lieu of winnings.

Yes, like Settlers Online gems. Played the game a few days when it was beta, got to the point where you honestly can't progress without gems (gold mine refill, coal furnaces or something, etc), logged out and never returned to it. Settlers online is pay2win game with a virtual taxfree currency.

Mines could become empty even in the very, very first Settlers game, and that was in the early 90s.
To those who know this series, this is hardly anything new.

Yeah, I too have had a lot of fun with Wiz 8, but several aborted attempts at 6 and 7. Perhaps it's time to try again (assuming they're Win7 compatible - I seem to remember I had some problems with my old copy of 7 on WinXP).

I just put Wiz 6-7 on my wish list and bam just like that, it's on sale. Done.

Well,. . . . if they're listening, the Post Mortem trilogy would be nice . . . .

But first I gotta find the 3 inch floppy with all the Wiz save games.

I had also been waiting for a sale - have Wiz 8 on CD and Ultimate Wizardry Archives (code wheels and all!) ... but really wanted an 'easy to play' version. Easy decision!

Step right up, ladies and gentlemen! Step right up! Do I have a treat for you. Yessiree! If you ever wanted to play the Dungeon Siege based remakes of Ultima V and/or Ultima VI, but couldn't because you didn't have Dungeon Siege itself and didn't want to shell out much money for it — now is your chance! For you fine people, for the next 48 hours, you can have Dungeon Siege on Steam at 75% off, going for 1.74 Euros (I'm guessing it's 2 USD outside EU)! Yes, you heard it right! For a measly 1.74 Euros you can be a proud owner of your very own Dungeon Siege. Don't let this opportunity pass you by, get it now when it's cheap, because even if the base game is a bit on the poor side, the Ultima V Lazarus and Ultima VI Project are well worth the price of admission here! Well worth it! So, act now! Act now, good people! Step right up!

Lol! Ok, Ok, got it! I was indeed thinking of Lazarus. Also some people here say DS is actually quite an OK game, so I want to check that one out as well.

Which people? Burn them for their heresy, it's the blandest game on the planet! ;)

I remember briefly tinkering with Lazarus, but I should give it another go. Has there been any development on it in the last few years?

Back
Top Bottom