Frontiers - Greenlit on Steam

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Lars Simkins shares news in the latest kickstarter update for Frontiers that the game has been Greenlit on Steam in just one week.

He also released a new video last week I forgot to post.

Well That Was Quick

5 days, nearly 10,000 'YES' votes and an unbelievable 87% yes vote ratio. And we finished in the #7 spot. My head is still spinning.

A couple of articles are responsible for that last-minute bump:

And the rest was all you guys. This entry could have languished for weeks or even months below the top 100 threshold - Greenlight is far from a perfect system, and I had prepared myself for that miserable possibility - but instead I swear we made some kind of record. Thank you for all the votes and shout-outs. They made this happen.

So… yeah. Guess I'd better finish this thing, huh?
More information.

Last edited:
So... yeah. Guess I'd better finish this thing, huh?
Yep.

Early Access is now also an option to get some funds...
And where is the survey for an easter egg so I san submit it? Although... Still didn't draw a pic "I hate EA". :D

I like this guy.

Surprised? He got too many pledges with NPC and easter eggs - supporters have to submit. Not to mention lore (books), plants, recipes and whatnot.

Of course such case will go behind schedule! :)

Another crowd funded game behind schedule…
It's nearly impossible to announce a valid release date when your project is in a state that most KS projects are in at the start of their campaign.
Traditionally funded games don't keep their initial release dates as well. The difference is that these release dates in early projects states are internal and we don't learn about them.

Back
Top Bottom