TQ: Immortal Throne - Chat Log @ Xfire

Somehow I missed this Dhruin, Thanks for the heads up.

Despite all the glowing reviews of IT, there is some restlessness among the natives of the TQ community concerning some of the technical issues(read: bugs) that seem to have cropped up. From this chat, it looks like THQ is not giving Iron Lore much opportunity to do a patch. We've all heard this kind of distancing before:

This one's bad:
We're constantly reviewing data that comes off of the various TQ forums, and our community has been our biggest asset to fix TQ issues via patches. That said, we can't discuss any patch plans at this time, sorry. :(
But this one's worse:

Are there coming any more expansions for Titan Quest in the future?

Answer: We're excited about the community response to Immortal Throne, but we're not ready to discuss the future details of the franchise.

Too bad--not too many people can give Blizzard a run for their money. :)

Despite all the glowing reviews of IT, there is some restlessness among the natives of the TQ community concerning some of the technical issues(read: bugs) that seem to have cropped up.

That is really unfortunate ... I'm playing TQ again now in hopes of eventually reaching the IT portion that I bought weeks ago ...

I started a new TQ game with the add-on installed, but stopped before getting to the new parts. I just wasn't motivated to go through the whole game before any new encounters. I will most likely try again later on when it's been longer since I've played through it.

The expansion really is good, and worth playing and the new features add to the original game considerably, but some of the bugs that initially caused problems in TQ appear to have resurfaced; in particular, graphics issues and rubber-banding. Nonetheless, most people don't find them game stopping. But the 'blue screen of death' is pretty scary the first time you see it. A little patching would work wonders. :)

The expansion really is good, and worth playing and the new features add to the original game considerably

My biggest problem is that I don't have my end game saves from before ... so I have to trudge through the whole thing just to get the new stuff. It is a bit of a drag, don't know if I'll make it.

Back
Top Bottom