Bundle In A Box - The Indie RPG Bundle

Gorath

Prime Evil
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Bundle In A Box announced their new offer: The Indie RPG Bundle. It includes no less than 8 Indie RPGs in the $1.99 tier and another 5 in the BTA. All games are DRM free, many on Desura too, a couple on Linux or Mac and a few on Steam.

The hightlights are two games we covered extensively:

• Telepath RPG: Servants of God by Sinister Design
  • Frayed Knights: The Skull of S'makh-Daon by Rampant Games (our review)
Detailed infos can be found on the BIAB Blog.

More information.

That wizard on the top of that page is absolutely cute ! *chuckle* I'd never thought I'd say this ... but that wizard just reminds me of my favourite 70s animated series ("Biene Maya", "Pinnochio", "Heidi") who were drawn in a similar style.

Anyway, I found the title "Bundle in a box" both good and misleading at the same time - it offers an "one box fits it all" style approach, meanwhile giving the impression of a an actual box shipping to the customer (after buying) as well.

I've only played about half the games in the bundle, myself.

What really impressed me is how *different* they all are. Huge variety of game styles.

From all those games I only played Frayed knights, and from rest I only heard of Unemployment quest and Telepath.So are any of those other games worth getting, they are obviously very cheap but are they worth the time?

Telepath RPG: Servants of God by Sinister Design is really good.
But you have to like challenging tactical turn based combat :)

PS:
Bought this for $10 - when should I play all these games :thinking:

Last edited:
There's a review of Telepath somewhere on this site if you want to check it out. :)

I don't think we have that :)

Back
Top Bottom