Witcher 3 Players online closing in on the launch day numbers

The Witcher 3
D

Deleted member 18181

So seems the tv show brought some fresh people to the series and probably many just reinstalled it for a replay like me.

As seen in the charts, the peak from launch day will be surpassed probably, since yesterday or 2 days ago the peak was 74k.

https://steamdb.info/app/292030/graphs/

WcAeEAj.jpg

Online now:84,017
Peak today:85,038
All-time peak:92,268

Sorry another replay would be too much for me, but I did suggest a new friend to buy it recently and he's playing it. Yes, he bought it on Steam - even if I did replay my TW3 is on GOG thus no use from me. As usual… :)
Anyway, a new RL friend, yes, I'm kinda social person who loves actual mingling instead of social networks. Not saying Netflix didn't make the game popular again, but let's not give it 100% of a credit. Now I'm off to watch the mirror narcisistically a bit and enjoy delusions that one friend is very important in a mass of 85K of people, right? :p

f51.gif

I was talking to a fellow gamer at work about the series since he doesn't have Netfix. He has been busy with online multiplayer gaming for the past few years, but he was an rpg player before that. This weekend he bought TW3.

I'm fine with this just means more money for CDPR. I shared the news last week they reached a new agreement for more games and other merchandise with Sapkowski.

The wording of the agreement sounds like more possible future witcher games. Now for the kicker wait till they find the games differ from the books and Tv show.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Two of my buddies also bought the game after I recommended the series to them. I explained that's it's kinda like Skyrim with a larger and more focused story. They were sold.

and old peak down

Online now:92,382
Peak today:92,382
All-time peak:92,382

Back
Top Bottom