Do you own a gaming console?

Have you bought / do you own a home video game console?

• Have both 'next gen' and previous gen console and play them

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Have previous gen console and plan to get a 'next gen' system

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Have previous gen console but NO plan to get a 'next gen' system

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Have an older generation console I use (PSOne / N64 or older)

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Still have an old one, but don't play

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Not now, but family had one in past

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • No, never, never, never, and stop asking!

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Yoda!

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
Wouldn't "Not now, but family had one in past" fit then?

I specifically mentioned not including handhelds in the original post ;)

I know, but I just could nott resist picking the Yoda answer. :)

Btw, I am also interested in the XBox 360 for those games that come out on PC as well, since I lack the hardware for them, however, since I live in an Eastern European country that despide being an EU memeber for a month and 8 days probably lacks availability of the X-Box Live service I've disregarded it for the time being.

I've had an NES and PSOne for quite a while but never used them much. The NES saw far more action with the likes of Contra and Duck Hunt. I only ever used the PSOne for slaughtering my friends at NFL Blitz. I think my record on Blitz is ~104-2. I haven't played it in a few years since my friends refuse to play that anymore. :p

Last year I got a 360 and a Wii. I still use my computer more but it's nice to have a bit of variety especially when I have friends over since consoles are geared for multi-play. Oh, and Dead Rising is awesome. ;)

Originally Posted by Lucky Day View Post
I've not voted because I still consider PS1 and N64 as "new".

You *do* realize that those systems were released in the time between Intel first shipping 100 and 200MHz Pentiums ... and well before the Pentium II ..

uh huh. your point? that wasn't that long ago y'now. *turns on twin peaks* and I can't stand this new music the kids call "grunge". I hated it when I heard in in '83 and I hate it now!

There seems to be missing a question *don't have console, but plan on getting one*.

This would be me then :)

I plan on getting a Nintendo DS Lite so that I can play adventure games (and other games) when I'm away from my home or on the train.

I also plan to be getting a PS2 (the slim model or version) so that I can be playing
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance and other great RPGs. And I could even, maybe, be convinced to get the original Xbox someday...

Back
Top Bottom