Quantcast
RPGWatch Forums - View Single Post - What games are you playing now?
View Single Post

December 27th, 2013, 03:46
Been throwing an insane amount of hours to my Baldur's Gate 1 playthrough.

Ended up (in all my wisdom) doing the entire Durlag's Tower area in one ~9hour go, not least because I went there fairly early, my thief had terrible trap detection skills and my party inventory was maxed by the time I got to the 2nd floor of the tower way before any dungeon romping started.

I'm now mostly done with all the side content that I could find from all the areas of the game. Still in chapter 7 but I'll shortly be able to focus entirely on the main quest. Given that each one of the 30+ areas takes at least 30 minutes and the city of Baldur's Gate took about 10 hours to fully explore I'm confident that the game is significantly bigger than DA:O and I expect to clock at least 50-60 hours.

Not sure if it's the game or my determination though. I can hardly say I'm blown away (or expect to be by the main quest).
--
I'd just like to interject here and point out that I'm not going to say anything to spoil the mood, Chief. I'll just float here and watch. Don't mind me, just sitting here, floating and watching, that's me.
Last edited by Kostas; December 27th, 2013 at 04:14.

Kostas

Dormant Watcher

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)