Anti-Semitism & Moderation

Anti-Semitism is...

• ...posting images of the Star of David!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Skittles

Banned
Dear Site:

While I am a tolerant person and don't mind the continued activities of vicious anti-Semites on the same forum as me, I draw the line at the moderators of said site attempting to suppress my freedom to choose an avatar that reflects my identity.

Not only do the repeated attempts to remove my avatar smack of anti-Semitism as well, I front the friendly observation that it's poor moderation policy to modify users' accounts and profiles for no violation of site policies and without contacting that user.

I will continue to choose avatars that 1) conform to the rules of the site and 2) express my identity. If any mod would like to have a conversation with me about my avatar, he can feel free to, instead of being a nasty, underhanded, anti-Semitic prick. He should also probably point out where in the site rules it says that a Star of David is inappropriate content, so I can properly report this site to Mossad for a Stuxnetting.

No, seriously, cut it out. I'm an expert on juvenilia and this is Class A.

Your avatar was deemed offensive when your pal/alt villain of the story first put it up. He was asked to remove it. He squealed for a while and there was much pointless discussion. Pointless, in that once the ownership of the site weighed in, there was no need for any discussion.

But I'm sure that you already know that. So, you're welcome to your fake claims of persecution and you're welcome to talk about the technicalities of whether your avatar should be considered offensive. And in the end, your avatar will be removed, either by you or by site ownership. Again.

Have a nice day, champ.

I missed where the site ownership deemed it offensive. Feel free to point me to the post or notice, but I did have a nice chat with Corwin after that and he didn't express any issue with the avatar. So no, I don't know anything of the sort, thanks for your helpful asshattery.

More importantly, why is this site so anti-Semitic? I really take issue with it. It's bizarre to say the least.

But, you know, keep on truckin' am I right? Anybody who points to hate speech on your forum is clearly trolling.

That would involve accusing a mod in particular of doing it. The only one I know is Corwin and I think he's a bro who would never stoop to such tactics. Between the others... I have no idea who. Besides, it's actually good to know how many people find my avatar genuinely offensive.

Further, I think it's a worthy discussion of site policy. Of course, this is a website, not a democracy, but it's a worthy community discussion: What to do about us pesky Jews?

I missed where the site ownership deemed it offensive. Feel free to point me to the post or notice, but I did have a nice chat with Corwin after that and he didn't express any issue with the avatar. So no, I don't know anything of the sort, thanks for your helpful asshattery.
Service with a smile:
I even linked directly to the post so that you wouldn't overlook it.

But then, I'm sure you already knew all about the entire discussion since I'm pretty sure you changed your avatar to match villain's right around the same time. Yer just so tremendously edgy. Practically avant garde.

I'm sure you are very misunderstood etc. etc.

I have removed your avatar again. I'm not going to debate this again, you are just trolling. Next time I'll ban you as well.
Find yourself another way of expressing how much you dislike us, me and/or this site or whatever you feel.

I don't even like the "Poll", but that is just mho.

Back
Top Bottom