RPGWatch group on steam

Are you interested in joining an RPGwatch group on Steam?

• Hell yeah, consider it done!

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No way. Why would I want to do that??

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I was thinking yes, then i saw Sammy and thought no

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need to give it a moniker to differentiate it from other "Watch" groups. For example, "Trespassers of Corwin's Lawn" or "Mythos of Myrthos"

The new subtitle is

Myrthos NFG

The Non Flamers Guild of RPGWatch is reborn!

Watchers who are old enough (=know RPGDot.com) know what I'm doing ... :)

Hehe, certainly :).

From the looks of it it wasn't created by anyone from the team.

Anyway I've asked Steam if this can be resolved and if we can get the RPGWatch user group back.

I've joined, now what? :D

I'll join later today. If I don't forget... Age... Sclerosis... Alzheimer...

I wonder what would a RPG be in your eyes then ?! :)

Hehe, the eternal Question; well, I just visited your Profile, so I use the Ultimas and Elder Scrolls Games as Example:

Ultima 1- 2 are combat-adventures for me, Ultima 3 is a RPG for me, simply because it has a party - and so you have some minor influence how to play it. Ultima 4 -7 are great RPGs, I don't want to talk about Ultima 8 and 9. The Underworlds were great, I haven't played the other spin-offs.

Elder Scrolls 1 and 2 were great (but flawed) RPGs, Morrowind was a RPG and a decent Game, Oblivion and Skyrim are Console-Games, Skyrim has even some RPG Elements - even one or two minor (Civil-War and Character-Build ?) Choices and Consequences.

The Difference between a RPG and a Adventure for me is that the Player has to have some Influence on the game (even if it's only the Build of the player-character) and not only a perfect and some flawed endings. Choices and Consequences - thats the real backbone of a RPG for me.

Last edited:
I saw three groups, two with the assault rifle tower logo.

Attachments

• RPGWatch_Steam_Group Kopie.png
    RPGWatch_Steam_Group Kopie.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
24 and counting! Now, off to poke around in everyone's achievement lists and screenshots!

Great guns. Am I the only person who hasn't bought Shadowrun Returns??

Oh neat, I've never seen Thrasher's avatar in full size before!

Ah! Sakichop has a nice pile of screenshots to wade through. The rest of you lot are slackers. Hit F11 once in a while, huh?

24 and counting! Now, off to poke around in everyone's achievement lists and screenshots!

Great guns. Am I the only person who hasn't bought Shadowrun Returns??

Oh neat, I've never seen Thrasher's avatar in full size before!

Ah! Sakichop has a nice pile of screenshots to wade through. The rest of you lot are slackers. Hit F11 once in a while, huh?

I have many screens but I don't upload them :). Hmm, I might have to check the privacy options of steam...

Don't make it so hard for the NSA/Prism guys - they want to piss off early from work, too. :)

Joined, now everyone can see how much of my life I have wasted on Skyrim. Always adding new mods and starting over is the death of me.

Joined for the sake of nostalgia if nothing else. ;) Just to let you know my grandkids play more then I do so if they do not respond to someone it is cause I trained um well! :)

Back
Top Bottom