Nintendo's Dragalia Lost phonegame announced

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Supposed to appear this summer, here's a trailer:

No I don't know what happened and why that company is releasing a game on phones instead of their handhelds. But since the very same company has diehard fans on this site, here it is.

So just for release on telephones, but not for the Switch? That is extremely odd, who on earth would prefer playing on a telephone versus an actual gaming machine? Makes zero sense to me.

I think they decided to hedge their bets by making mobile games, during the failure of the Wii U. This has probably been in the pipeline since then. With the suceess of the Switch, we'll see if they bother much more with other platforms.

I guess they save some cash by not having to make the cartridges for the Switch, but I know they'd make that back plus more simply by having them in the display case right with the console. I hope this isn't a new trend as I'm a big fan of this current console, of course I prefer my computer but when I travel and cannot cart my pc with me, the Switch is there for comfort.

I think they decided to hedge their bets by making mobile games, during the failure of the Wii U. This has probably been in the pipeline since then. With the suceess of the Switch, we'll see if they bother much more with other platforms.

It is more like seeing if the profits are there for them on mobile if they have to make the jump. If they are no longer able to compete in the market, they need to go elsewhere dont they?

It's not unlikely that they've got a separate team working on phone games. They also released a cellphone exclusive Fire Emblem game a year or so ago.

Not sure what to think of this one though, it looks a bit generic to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom