Fallout: New Vegas - Gun Runners Arsenal Preview @ Bethblog

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The Bethblog has a look at the Gun Runners Arsenal DLC pack due next week. A sample:
Mad Bomber (Perk) - Specialized training is now available for wastelanders with a talent for Repair and a love of Explosives. Learn how to get the most of your Powder Charges, Bottlecap Mines, and Time Bombs! Love Mini-Nukes but hate carrying around a Fat Man? Slap on a Sensor Module and make a Fat Mine! Want to find another use for those heavy Microfusion Cells? With a bit of Scrap Electronics and some know-how, you’ll be hurling MFC Grenades and MFC Clusters in no time! Crafting humble Tin Grenades and even devastating Nuka-Grenades are a snap with this handy perk.
Tin Grenade, Fat Mine - Two ends of the Mad Bomber spectrum, similar purposes: blowing things up. A Tin Grenade is one of the simplest recipes we’ve seen. Take some ordinary Pistol Powder, a Tin Can, and some Duct Tape. Wrap them up (you put the Pistol Powder into the can, we’re told) and you’ve got a cheap, low-power grenade. How does it detonate? Don’t ask us. If you like the explosions generated by Mini-Nukes (who doesn’t? we don’t want to know them) but don’t like carrying around a Fat Man, you can use some Scrap Metal, Scrap Electronics, and Sensor Module to turn that Mini-Nuke into a Fat Mine. Same explosion, different detonation technique. Warning: be careful about planting these on folks — for reasons we hope are obvious.
More information.

I thought i was the only one that held out until the GOTY. I cant WAIT to play the game in its full glory DLC, MODs and all. Im hopin before XMAS. Im gonna do the same with SKYRIM,Dues EX3. I hate playing my rpgs chopped up.

I just started another playthrough, so I'll be looking forward to this.

Love Mini-Nukes but hate carrying around a Fat Man? Slap on a Sensor Module and make a Fat Mine!

LOL! That's going to be so much fun.

You need a (med-high level) character for all of them. They all start as in-game pop-up (Pipboy picks up a broadcast bla bla) and you travel to the indicated location. I think the minimum recommended level for any of them is 15, so you need any character/save with a reasonable amount of development.

HH: No recommended level(lv10+?)
OWB: level 15+
DM: level 20+
LR: level 25+

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom