Drakensang I think I've stuffed the Moorbridge treasure map quest.

human_male

Math and girls is hard.
This is the quest the guy in the inn gives you. He tells you where to find a treasure map which is actually a series of riddles that leads to a key. I've got the key which is supposed to open a crypt, trouble is I've already opened them all. There were a couple that I picked the lock and I remember finding a ton of gold and silver rings, and gold necklaces in a sarcophagus. I'm assuming that's the treasure.

I'd already sold it all to the smith, so I bought it all back and spoke to the quest giver but I still only get the option "We haven't found the treasure yet."

Is this in fact the treasure and have I stuffed it up?

Also when I went back to the ruin where the necromancer was after recieving the quest Forgrimm said "I can see something in that crack." What the hell's he talking about?

Thanks very much indeed.

No, you haven't found the treasure; you need to talk to some people. There's nothing in the crack!!

Re quote:- "trouble is I've already opened them all"

Now you have the key, re-check the tombs, look specifically for a "mouth" on a sarcophagus stone lid knight figure !!!
"The Crack"

The crack is referred only once by Forgrimm is the lateral opening which runs from east to west across the temple ruin. Looking into the crack you can see the lower basement level and there is a stone sarcophagus which appears unreachable and has no apparent access. I can only guess that the three small crypts hold the method of entry (if at all) - the crypts each have the "necromancer spell" instruction when holding the mouse curser on them but what is the necromancer spell? - the plot thickens.

No-one knows what's the crack for. In the official forums the community speculated that this could've been the fragment of a quest that was never really made, but no-one knows.

designer joke

Can you explain that, please ? Because I never understood it.

Back
Top Bottom