Might & Magic X - Choose Deluxe Edition Cover

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Ubisoft and Limbic Entertainment have posted the second topic in the open development blog. This time the fans can vote on the cover of the game.

Which artistic direction do you prefer for Might & Magic X – Legacy cover?

We noticed that many of you were asking a box edition of Might & Magic X - Legacy…

Today, we are proud to announce you the upcoming Deluxe Edition release for Might & Magic X – Legacy!

In order to celebrate this announcement; we’d like you to participate to a special vote to influence its art cover!

Please note that these covers are not finals and that your choice will be used to shape the final package.

More information.

Here are the three choices.

A

M&M_X_LEGACY_11371663841-mini.jpg

B

M&M_X_LEGACY_31371663859-mini.jpg

C

M&M_X_LEGACY_21371663879-mini.jpg

I vote for C!!

They have been going with the prominent X all along; and it really needs to stand out as this is not simply the continuation of a series. So C it is.

They have been going with the prominent X all along; and it really needs to stand out as this is not simply the continuation of a series. So C it is.

Yeah and it's the one where the symbol below the title is the least "busy" so I would also go C.

I would go with C also but B seems to be winning since anyone who picks C gets down voted fast. I love crowd development with the hive mind mentality of the voters.o_O

Then choose D; the graphics of C with the colour of B!! :)

They're all the same pretty much?? I'd rather go with option D - something w/ actual fantasy cover art ala Mandate of Heaven.

The bit I'm excited most about this vote is that it means it is going to be available on DVD. Shit hot.

I like C best but honestly think they are all pretty boring. I like the fantasy art covers or the map covers of the first couple of games better. Those always drew me into wanting the play in the world better.

Option D)

attachment.php

Attachments

• might_magic_x_legacy-HX.jpg
    might_magic_x_legacy-HX.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 101
Nice HiddenX I go with you. I agree, give me an old school cover like a fantasy novel. Get Larry Elmore to do it. He was so successful with his kickstarter and it is winding down. He should have time to do the box art for M&MX. :)

I like the green background and the more complex symbol on B, but agree about liking the more prominent "X" in C.

What would have been cool, since the game is taking a retro approach with gameplay, would be to have art similar to the old M&M games (1-5).

Hardly a choice but since the X stands out better on C, that would be my choice. But frankly they are all boring and I agree with Saxon, either use fantasy art or map cover.

Back
Top Bottom