World of Warcraft cities hacked

Yet you don't find single-player games to be a waste of time and money? ;)

You bet. No brats to ruin my game makes it worth my time and money. Besides SP games are cheaper and there's no player pressure to do microtransactions.

BTW, I too have been getting many fake notices about my D3 and WoW accounts being hacked. Which I have none. Ignore and delete these messages.

You bet. No brats to ruin my game makes it worth my time and money. Besides SP games are cheaper and there's no player pressure to do microtransactions.

Well, then you're probably playing your MMOs as single-player games, which they are not. :) Obviously, your experience will be diminished by the online part if you do that, not to speak of the fact that the single-player experience in MMOs can't hold a candle to most single-player games.

In conclusion, you just don't like online worlds. ;) The brats are actually the main attraction to MMOs. :D

Hackers are really becoming a problem in online games.

*sigh*

yes, it remind me of AION, Hackers destroy the game. And I heard the game Blade&Soul in Korean also meet the problems again. Last year I played a few browser games on facebook, such as Dragons of atlantis and EdgeWorld. I spent much time and had a high level in EdgeWorld, but I was bored of it, I still have some equipments and resources. Whoever wants them can PM me.

Last edited:
I love it. To me this only adds to the appeal of some MMO's... Persistent world massacre event. Games like this should have global events - albeit ones planned by the devs anyway ;).

Back
Top Bottom