View Single Post

July 24th, 2018, 17:08
I've started playing it. Remembering the last game, I did it at "Nemesis" difficulty level but I wasn't quite able to handle it. Captains were getting made/levelled faster than I could deal with them. So I restarted in Normal mode. Turns out that was silly of me - this version of the game lets you change difficulty if you want. There's more than one difficulty above normal so I don't think there's going to be a difficulty problem this time.

I'm having fun with it so far. It's starting out much like the earlier game but this time you're going to be able to do FAR more with the orcs you turn. Or at least I will eventually - I just got to the point where I can turn orcs to my side.

I don't know if you'll like it, joxer. There's a lot of respawning. The funny things the orcs say might balance it out but I don't know…

But I do know how to find out. There's a free demo right there on the Steam page! Go play around in that and find out. (Well, free if you don't have usage caps. This game is a BIG download.)
--
The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views….
-- Doctor Who in "Face of Evil"

Zloth

I smell a… wumpus!?

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)