Arcania - Official Site Launched

Actually, I totally blame them for setting a fixed date.
So you are suggesting to give a developer millions of dollars and give him all the freedom to get it done at some point in the future?
I'm not that convinced that the investors JoWood got the money from think that is a great idea.

Uhm remind us at something?

It sounds familiar, more like the start of most RPGs farmer boys loses town, or family by evil ruler.

Or Do you mean something different?

It sounds familiar, more like the start of most RPGs farmer boys loses town, or family by evil ruler.
Yeah a bit cliché.

quite a pity if you think of the original opening of gothic 1, 2 and even 3.
But what do you want, they aren't PB, although the start of Risen: survivor of a boatwreck? sounds familiar too. Or at least that was wha everyone feared as the opening of G3 :p
Edit: I was to fast not done yet.
Although In a whole new world, whole new setting, survivor of a boatwreck could be good.

The original opening of G1 was quite OK and the survivor of a boat wreck is much less used than the "Destroyed home by Evil forces" setting.

Couldn't they come up with something better?

Cliche beginning, but lets see where it goes. I personally don't mind starting off with a local yokel instead of nameless. I hope he is weak as shinola at first for some classic Gothic ownage. I want to wield a mighty branch and be eaten by baby wolves.

Cliche beginning, but lets see where it goes. I personally don't mind starting off with a local yokel instead of nameless.

And don't forget that (according to the text) at least the evil is nameless... :lol:

mmm a switch of roles: a named hero and a nameless evil :p

I do hope you are right Todd

Have there been any shots that don't look like generic Myrtana? Even G3 added deset and ice...

The bloodflies have improved :)

Back
Top Bottom