Pricewatch!

Historical low is $9.99 on amazon; but $16.97 is historical low for gmg. Anyway with blackfriday a bit over a month from now I would expect some interesting deals.

War of the Chosen was never $9.99 on Amazon, at least not the digital version. You might be thinking about the main game. You can check it on Cheapshark. $16.97 is the lowest it's ever been on a legit store site.

https://www.cheapshark.com/search

Since its xcom2 talk, game is f2p til thursday evening europe time on steam

Check isthereanydeal; no i am not thinking of the main gain. All pc versions are 'digital' in that they activate on steam; though naturally in some cases you might get a box for your digital version (i do not know if there was a box version nor do i care). I do know that amazon occasionally have spot incredible deals as I've picked up a few over the years. So does dell.

War of the Chosen was never $9.99 on Amazon, at least not the digital version. You might be thinking about the main game. You can check it on Cheapshark. $16.97 is the lowest it's ever been on a legit store site.

https://www.cheapshark.com/search

Out of stock it says. :(

Odd. It's still available in my region.

Check isthereanydeal; no i am not thinking of the main gain. All pc versions are 'digital' in that they activate on steam; though naturally in some cases you might get a box for your digital version (i do not know if there was a box version nor do i care). I do know that amazon occasionally have spot incredible deals as I've picked up a few over the years. So does dell.

I'm pretty sure you know what I meant. Yes, the boxed version still uses a Steam key, but there's still both a digital version and a boxed version for most major releases.

In that game, rabbits too.

It gets boring after a short time, mobs respawn and they are pretty hard to kill no matter your level, so it gets annoying.

Back
Top Bottom