Age of Decadence - More Portraits

I sincerely hope that the intended audience for Age of Decadence is larger than the amount of people who might know who Vince/VD is. Because the second bunch is mostly just people from (the few) dedicated RPG forums, and I don't think that's quite enough to make a project like this worthwhile.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating, the demo will help players decide if it is their type of game. So it will most likely be the spread, awareness, publicity and availabillity of the demo that will probably do most help to pull in the unaware and casual gamers to accept or reject AoD.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating, the demo will help players decide if it is their type of game. So it will most likely be the spread, awareness, publicity and availabillity of the demo that will probably do most help to pull in the unaware and casual gamers to accept or reject AoD.

The demo has been confirmed?

No, just that it was announced some time back that there will be a demo (or two)

Edit: I wish Vince would get a move on, at least a playable demo would bide some time until the main game release later.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom