Question regarding Xenus 2

UDM

Watchdog
Just bought Xenus 2 a few days ago, and in spite of its problems, I'm having a lot of fun with it. Anyhow I have a few questions with regards to the game:

1) how do I holster my weapon without dropping it?
2) Is there a way to move my dropped-item crates, or at least disable clipping on them?
3) Can NPCs get into my vehicles?

1) how do I holster my weapon without dropping it?

Just use the 0 key. At least it works in The Precursors.

2) Is there a way to move my dropped-item crates, or at least disable clipping on them?
3) Can NPCs get into my vehicles?

No and no. I think...

4 more questions:

1) Is it possible to board enemy boats? I tried to, but I kept getting a "You need "" to get into the vehicle" or something like that

2) Are grenades useful at all in the game? Their blast radius seems puny.

3) Aren't the guerrillas at war with the government? Seems a bit strange that they'd be holding recruitment drives 20m away from each other.

4) Is there any way to zoom in on the large map?

5) I have Alberto's vase but there's a glitch it seems. My next checkpoint is to get to the coast, and I swim to the coast, but the checkpoint remains there. I don't know how to clear it, and if I run 6km back to Alberto, I can't give him the vase. What gives? :( --edit-- after some sniffing about, I may have found the solution to this.

Last edited:
Found the solution, eh? Would you care to post it? I'm having the same problem. Found the coast, but nothing triggers. Please help.

1) Either you need lockpicks, or they can't be used at all.
2) Grenades are best used indoors, toss one into a room where there's enemies. Their effectiveness outdoors is unreliable. Anti-tank grenades, however, are much more devastating.
3) Yes, it is odd, and doesn't make much sense.
4) Nope, not that I know of. I think the map buttons are purely for decoration.
5) (idk about this quest, and that's 5 questions btw, not 4 :p )

Edit: Almost forgot, grenades are awesome when you need to catch some fish...

Last edited:
Hi Guys, If you're stuck with Alberto's vase the way point is incorrect. You need to go to a set of stone stairs coming out of the water approx 200 m back towards where you got the vase from. When you go up the stairs the mission will update.

How can I retrieve the gas for my auto?

So far I've found only one guy who can fill your car's gas tank. I *think* he is on the same island where the Mafia airfield is. Anyway, it's (the only) working gas station, so keep an eye out for those.

If you manage to find gas cans, don't lose your nerves trying to use them, no one hasn't been able to fill a car, nor a boat, with them.

Thanks for the answer, I have just arrived in the second island!

Found the solution, eh? Would you care to post it? I'm having the same problem. Found the coast, but nothing triggers. Please help.

Sorry missed your post. My solution was actually to download the Russian patch, since I read somewhere that that actually fixed the problem, but the Russian patch apparently installs Starforce, so it's a no go for me.

rhetorical: thanks for the answers! Shame you cannot zoom in on the large map.

Back
Top Bottom