Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road Review @ GIN

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Gaming Industry News has a review of Lonesome Road, with a score of 5/5 across all categories:
Whereas Dead Money was all about adding a little bit of a horror aspect to the Fallout World and Honest Hearts was a wilderness adventure, Old World Blues was kind of a humorous take on the wasteland. Lonesome Road is all about story telling. The gameplay itself is more or less traditional. You will be fighting in urban and suburban environments and inside some underground places, even high on a freeway overpass at one point. Your goal is to get from one end of The Divide to the other, and let's hope you have your walking shoes ready, because it's a big place.
More information.

I'm still frustrated they didn't release this in Eastern Europe. I'm playing the English game, I paid the same amount of money for the previous DLCs as the Western gamers, but they don't want me to buy Lonesome Road on Steam. And there's no info, not even a tentative date of release. I wouldn't feel so trolled if I didn't like the main game and the previous DLCs so much...

God I hate region restrictions.

I can't believe they didn't release it there. It makes no sense that they wouldn't try to get it released worldwide.

Back
Top Bottom