Giana sisters twisted dreams

Nameless one

Wizzard
Another kickstarter delivered.It available on GoG,Steam and gamers gate.There is also review on RPS.I didin't back the game but I bought it immediately.It's unlikely I will play it right away considering I am finishing dishonored soon and have yet to play Xcom(which is waiting on my HDD).

Instabuy

I really hope that they'll sell it at retail, too.
Giana Sisters should draw some attention here in Germany, I guess.

Edit : Just looked at the screenshots : WOW ! o_o - They look almost as pretty as in Trine ! o_o

Edit : Just looked at the screenshots : WOW ! o_o - They look almost as pretty as in Trine ! o_o

Have you tried demo?Switch between worlds looks beautiful and even in alpha demo worked without frame rate drop.As you said Trine 2 is prettiest 2D game atm but Giana sisters are safe on second place.

No, I didn't try the demo yet. I didn't even know there exists one. Thanks for the reminder !

If you listen to the last Matt Chat on Project Eternity, at the end of it (starting at about 16.20 or so) you can hear the original Giana Sisters title theme in the background. ;) (Chris Huelsbeck is a genius!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoRDtNag8rE

Last edited:
If you listen to the last Matt Chat on Project Eternity, at the end of it (starting at about 16.20 or so you can hear the original Giana Sisters title theme in the background. ;) (Chris Huelsbeck is a genius!)

Music composer is same as in original game,and music in game is very good.

Back
Top Bottom