Transistor - Previews

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Here are two previews for Transistor the upcoming ARPG being developed by Super Giant Games.

Gameranx

Between the narration, stunning art direction, haunting soundtrack, Transistor is shaping up to be an atmospheric masterpiece. It has to be seen and heard. Only significant time with the game will tell whether or not the combat and customization options go as deep as the aesthetics, but from what I saw at PAX Prime I can give Supergiant Games my vote of confidence in that regard. Transistor launches sometime in 2014 on PC and PS4, and I for one cannot wait.
Indie Game Insider

The first thing I noticed after booting up the game and grabbing a hold of the Transistor was the hypnotically beautiful music and gorgeous environments. Transistor oozed charm from the moment I moved Red around the map, absorbing the entrancing art and haunting vocal track playing in the background. After getting my bearings, I moved on, following the instruction of my talking sword. It wasn’t long before I encountered my first enemy
More information.

Normally a game which would not interest me in the slightest. That is if I didn't play bastion. Though bastion isn't a game which fits my "profile" at all, it was lots of fun and therefore I am looking forward to this new game.

Back
Top Bottom