Last game(s) you bought

May Humble for AC:Origins. Also I’m not a Monster is an XCOM-like game with Werewolf/Mafia party game features. XCOM werewolf/mafia party - :wideeyed:

I picked up Dragon Quest eleven on the last day of the sale. I'm not sure when I'll get around to playing it, but when the urge hits me, it will be available.

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark. Great game so far, really enjoying it.

Finally decided to pick up PoE2... it's not under $30 AUD but I thought it won't go that low for a long time... hopefully I will enjoy it.

Finally decided to pick up PoE2… it's not under $30 AUD but I thought it won't go that low for a long time… hopefully I will enjoy it.

Hope you enjoy it! I'm 55hrs in on my very slow playthrough (real life keeps getting in the way sadly) and really enjoying it, especially after the most recent patch which allows you to easily skip the text based ship to ship battles and get straight on with boarding.

After this I need a change of pace from isometric, and then hopefully I'll be able to dedicate a proper block of time to Kingmaker. :)

I'm pleased to report I finished the game in less than 5 minutes LOL

I was wondering what happens if I "reject the deal".

*Dies* *credit rolls*

I didn't even get to create the character LOL

I'm pleased to report I finished the game in less than 5 minutes LOL

I was wondering what happens if I "reject the deal".

*Dies* *credit rolls*

I didn't even get to create the character LOL

Hahahaha! And I bet you unlocked an Achievement. You speedrunner :)

I'll be interested in hearing your impression once you start playing it. I thought about getting it as well, but I'm hesitant because the gameplay I've seen so far didn't exhibit a lot of variety.

I like the setting and atmosphere, but the game appears to be little more than a series of obstacle puzzles.

Still haven't managed to play this, but it's getting great reviews. I only managed to install it and play for about 10 mins. It looks great for a AA game.
Even Jim Sterling loves it. Everybody says the story and characters are great, so I'm really excited for it.

EDIT: The discussion was about A Plague Tale, if anyone was wondering.

How are you liking it?

GoT? It's not bad. It's definitely low-budget, and I'm not sure I'd like it if I wasn't a fan of the source material. I think any GoT fan should check it out though. It's not as if there are any alternatives.

GoT? It's not bad. It's definitely low-budget, and I'm not sure I'd like it if I wasn't a fan of the source material. I think any GoT fan should check it out though. It's not as if there are any alternatives.

Yeah, from watching the video, it does seem tailored to true fans who like the lore and don't mind subpar graphics. I'd be curious to play it.

Does it have any links to characters or events in the books/show or is it just set in the same universe?

Does it have any links to characters or events in the books/show or is it just set in the same universe?

Yes, quite a few. It takes place immediately before and during the events of the first book (Season 1 of the show), and in locations such as Castle Black and King's Landing.

You run across a few well-known characters, but I'm not sure how spoilerish you want me to be. :)

Yes, quite a few. It takes place immediately before and during the events of the first book (Season 1 of the show), and in locations such as Castle Black and King's Landing.

You run across a few well-known characters, but I'm not sure how spoilerish you want me to be. :)

Thanks, sounds like something I should play! I can imagine Season 1 being a good backdrop for a game.

Back
Top Bottom