Kickstarter Games - Alder's Blood

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Alder's Blood is described as a turn-based, tactical stealth game with a dash of strategy. The game is back on Kickstarter and doing well so far.

Alder's Blood is a grim and dark stealth tactical game set in a Victorian-Western universe. The combat is turn-based and focused on avoiding enemy ambushes and setting up your own

Ride with your crew of hunters on a quest to kill your god. Use stealth and tactics to overcome the never-ending onslaught of monsters, the manifestations of your god's decay. Manage your scarce resources, venture out with your fellow companions and explore the remnants of the world in search of the means for mankind's survival.
More information.

mankind's survival
No reproduction=no children=no survival.
Yet 99% of socalled survival games forget the necessity of "romances". Which isn't surprising in spawning from thin air games culture.

Unless I missed something, the project above is one of those no reproduction necessary for survival. Unless they add at least some cloning device/technology, I'll skippit.

Too many of these games with the same description - they begin to blend together as one.
You read a bit too fast, it's a stealth game.

Moreover the video show turn based grid action totally unique, I never ever seen that before.

Alas I have zero faith in stealth turn based and it's not Invisible Inc that is changing it as half of its depth is through hacking and not related to stealth gameplay.

Phantom Doctrine was a turn base stealth game; though it was a bit closer to xcom than this game.

You read a bit too fast, it's a stealth game.

Moreover the video show turn based grid action totally unique, I never ever seen that before.

Alas I have zero faith in stealth turn based and it's not Invisible Inc that is changing it as half of its depth is through hacking and not related to stealth gameplay.

Back
Top Bottom