Couchpotato's Random RPG News

Does Anyone Read This Thread for News?

• Yes

Votes: 53 89.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
Medieval Dynasty - 1.0 Full Release is Here!

With Medieval Dynasty 1.0 Full Release, you will get brand new content to enjoy. New storyline, more quests, new buildings, bandits, updated grabbing system, new animals, decorative items, updated map, and loads, loads more.

And don't worry, this is not the end. Soon we will publish our Medieval Dynasty post-release Roadmap, giving you a glimpse of what awaits. Stay tuned.
Medieval Dynasty - Digital Supporter Pack and Game Editions Overview
Medieval Dynasty 1.0 - a wonderful Early Access phase comes to an end, and a new Medieval Dynasty era begins with an extensive update for the 1.0 release. But we don't just have new inspiring in-game content!

The digital Supporter Pack will also shine in new splendor!

In addition to the already included goodies, there is an updated artbook that artistically depicts the path from Early Access to 1.0, new exclusive wallpapers, new music tracks and lovingly designed video guides.

And now our very special thank you to our community: Everyone who has already bought the Digital Supporter Edition will get the new content for free!

Sheltered 2 - OUT NOW on PC!

A brutal survival management simulator set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Keep your faction of survivors alive, maintain your shelter, and scavenge the ravaged world for resources. Befriend and trade with the factions you meet or conquer them by force.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Beginner Guide

In this Diablo 2 Resurrected Beginner Guide I’ll be giving some general guidelines and tips that will help you get started with Diablo 2. This Diablo 2 Guide is intended for newcomers, but if you haven’t played in a while you might find it useful to refresh your memory on some basic mechanics.

Lots of great newsbits here, couch. Especially, Acre SfireD :biggrin:

The Lost Eidolons Beta Test Starts Sept. 30th!

The 1st Closed Beta offers episodes 1-8 in their entirety. There will still be polish and balancing to be applied, but it should give a relatively thorough experience, and an idea of what to expect from the full game.

In future playtests, which you will also have access to, more episodes will be added. Expected content for this playtest includes:

• Basic combat/camp tutorial.
  • 7 additional combat scenarios.
  • Fully rendered cutscenes (no voiceover yet).
  • 6 camp sections with sidequests and camp activities.
  • Unit recruitment.
  • Class advancements and more in-depth character customization.
Actraiser Renaissance now available on Steam

Actraiser Renaissance combines 2D action and platforming with city-building simulation. Help humanity prosper by playing as the Lord of Light and their loyal angel in a world beset by evil. Utilize your miraculous powers to summon lightning and trigger earthquakes to remove obstacles that impede the growth of your civilization. Explore the vast new realm, build, and protect your settlements with the angel’s mighty bow and arrow to ward off the evil monsters that prey on your people.

Last edited:
Disciples: Liberation Companions Trailer

Fighting for the freedom of Nevendaar requires loyal companions. Get to know some of the diverse cast of characters you'll be able to recruit during your journey.
Disciples: Liberation Limited Time Demo - Steam
We are taking a quick leave from our home base in Nevendaar to take part in the Steam Next Fest where you can celebrate and explore hundreds of upcoming games – including #DisciplesLiberation! From October 1 - 7, we will let you discover the dark fantasy world in a demo and in our very own livestream together with the developer. Save the date!

Disciples: Liberation is currently available for pre-purchase at a 10% discount. Wishlist and follow now to become a disciple and liberate the war-torn lands of Nevendaar!

Play the demo now and discover two starting regions of the game offering up to 8 hours of play time!

Last edited:
Shadowrun Trilogy Collection Releasing on the Switch

Return to the three Shadowrun games on Nintendo Switch in 2022 with this new collection.
Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Coming to Nintendo Switch

Award winning Disco Elysium - The Final Cut is finally ready for Nintendo Switch! Pre-order now and become the finest detective in Revachol on October 12th
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Coming to Nintendo Switch

The original Bioware Star Wars RPG, Knights of the Old Republic, is coming to Nintendo Switch next month.
Diablo II: Resurrected Reviews and Impressions

1. Game Informer 0 8.75/10
  2. NME - 4/5
  3. God is a Geek - 8/10
  4. PCGamesN - In Progress
  5. IGN - In Progress
  6. PC Gamer - Impressions
  7. Game Informer - 8.75/10
  8. Destructoid - 8.5/10
  9. NME - 4/5
  10. God is a Geek - 8/10
  11. PCGamesN - In Progress
  12. IGN - In Progress
  13. PC Gamer - Impressions

Last edited:
For me it's the option to play these games anywhere I want to. Sort of like the new Steam deck. Sure the graphics are downgraded, and the controls are different.

It seems the ports sell well as more developers are porting games.

Wow, that disciples trailer sure didn't feel like a disciples game to me. More like a cringe worthy jRPG. Ugh! Thanks Couch!

Wait, the original KotOR? Why not the remake? Might grab this actually, to be able to play it on the road.
The remake is only going to be released for the PS5 and the PC.:)

We've Played 60 Minutes of Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy

We recently had the chance to get a hands-on with Marvel’s Guardian’s of the Galaxy - the latest single player cosmic comic book-inspired adventure from Eidos Montreal, and we have to say, it doesn’t look easy. Check out this new PS5 gameplay as Aoife Wilson explains both what she liked and what she didn't like about the demo
11 Things To Know Before Playing Diablo 2: Resurrected

Diablo 2 is back with Diablo 2: Resurrected! While the Remaster isn’t all that different from the original game - with its primary differences being a visual overhaul and quality-of-life improvements - it still does contain some mechanics that can be worth discussing for new players and even veteran Diablo 3 players. So here are 11 tips you should know before playing Diablo 2: Resurrected!
Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Official Gameplay Reveal Trailer

Embark on an epic adventure full of whimsy, wonder, and high-powered weaponry! Bullets, magic, and broadswords collide across this chaotic fantasy world brought to life by the unpredictable Tiny Tina.

Marvel's Midnight Suns Exclusive Impressions: We PLAYED IT

That's right folks, we played it! Join Game Informer as we discuss our exclusive hands-on impressions of Marvel's Midnight Suns and tell you why fans of XCOM and all things superheroes should be excited!
Why Marvel's Midnight Suns Is For XCOM Fans

Firaxis Games made its name with the XCOM series. But just because the lauded developer is moving over to Marvel's Midnight Suns doesn't mean fans of the iconic tactics game won't have fun with its latest game. Join us for an exclusive look at why XCOM fans will feel right at home in the studio's new tactical RPG!

Your point being? Watch the video the games producer tells you why.:lol:

Your point being? Watch the video the games producer tells you why.:lol:

My point? Do I need one? Well, if I do, that's enough to say I was expecting XCOM3 to be announced and, instead, I got Midnight Suns. Underwhelming, to say the least. :(

Try as they might, I really don't feel attracted to Midnight Suns. I just don't like it. I just won't like it.

Same.

It gets tougher and tougher to find words as everybody wants to be a youtube star (and/or more people prefer to not read)
Good luck finding written articles every day it's not always possible. Sure I get some articles weekly but unfortunately twitch, and YouTube is the go to for PR nowadays.

Also Redglyph or Silver will sometimes post the same news I find. So I skip it.

Back
Top Bottom