Space Siege - Review @ GameBanshee

Dhruin

SasqWatch
6.3/10 is the score for Space Siege in GameBanshee's review. I don't normally quote the conclusion but this one is hard to resist:
A long time ago, I reviewed an adventure (it was so long ago that I don’t even remember the name), and all I liked about it was the animated butterflies. Well, I had a similar response to Space Siege. All over the Armstrong you find gas canisters, and if you shoot them then they go flying around before eventually exploding. That never got old for me, but the rest of the game is sort of a waste. Space Siege is at best comparable to $20 bargain bin action role-playing games. It’s short and repetitive, it’s so linear that there’s almost no replay value, and the ending is sort of a sad joke (if you’re feeling educational, look up “pyrrhic victory” in a dictionary). So don’t go anywhere near this game unless its price drops way down, and probably not even then.
More information.

That's pretty much what I concluded in my review too, especially the gas canisters bit (though I gave the game a 52, not a 63).

Back
Top Bottom