That Which Sleeps - 40% Funded & New FAQ

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
King Dinosaur Games posted the first kickstarter update for That Which Sleeps that has news about the game being 40% funded in one day ,and posted a new FAQ.

Thank you all for your incredibly generous support! Within our first 24 hours That Which Sleeps has reached 40% of our funding goal. We still have a long way to go but we are really encouraged with the feedback we've received so far.

We took the time to answer some of your questions in an updated FAQ section. We also had some folks inquiring to learn more about the folks behind King Dinosaur Games, so we've added an About Us section to the main page.

We have a whole host of additional content we will be releasing over the coming weeks, so stay tuned. In the mean time I wanted to address a couple of things:

• We will be updating our site this week with additional funding options for folks who can not or choose not to use Kickstarter.
  • Some people offered support but did not have the ability to fund us. To these people I say please remember to share our project!
  • Tweet about us or our project.
  • Share it with your friends on Facebook!
  • We really love any social shares we can get and it won't cost you a dime.
More information.

They'll have to improve the graphics a lot. They'll have to do as others have done before them and abandon Times New Roman, painful as it might be.

But this game has the makings of a GOG favorite. I know I certainly enjoy the concept. xD

Back
Top Bottom