Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition - E3 Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition has been announced at E3 with a trailer.

Tales of Vesperia is back with Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition. A remaster of one of the most beloved roleplaying games ever created! Experience a story like no other, complemented by a robust combat system, a memorable cast of characters and a soundtrack that you’ll be humming for a long time. Dive into the definitive version of Tales of Vesperia with characters and content never before seen in the west! Look for Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition, this winter.

[...]
More information.

Awesome, this was an Xbox 360 exclusive so I could never play it in my Playstation. I hate exclusives!

Well now you'll finally be able to play it on whatever Nintendo - the AI and world changing c&c code is so complex due to enormous amount of different content and no grind at all, if it was just a bit simpler it'd also be released on phones. Assuming you can connect mushrooms to phones, of course.

Well now you'll finally be able to play it on whatever Nintendo - the AI and world changing c&c code is so complex due to enormous amount of different content and no grind at all, if it was just a bit simpler it'd also be released on phones. Assuming you can connect mushrooms to phones, of course.

Chien?

One of the most beloved RPGs ever created? That’s a pretty bold statement. I’ve never even heard of this.

Among 'Tales of' players, Vesperia's usually placed by most of them (that I've seen, anyway) in their top 3. And many of those place it as the best out of all of them. I played and completed the Xbox version when it originally came out, and had a lot of fun with it. I'll be be interested to see how it holds up and how the 2 extra characters play and mesh into the story.

the music in the trailer was pretty typical anime rock pop...
Can you please be more specific? I'm having hard time to understand this statement.

Back
Top Bottom