Mass Effect 3 - Launch Trailer @ Official Site

aries100

SasqWatch
Lots of trailers.

I kind a liked it though.

Despite all the hype and streamlining I'm looking forward to the game.
I just have this bizarre angst about what to play :-/

2 Finished ME1 runs (soldier, Ash, kill council) and (vanguard, lia, paragon)
1 ME2 run (vang transformed to soldier, found charge to be such a immersion breaker).
and a 3/4 run femshep engineer (surprisingly fun to play eng in ME1)

Ah well, not going to post a wall of text.
Maybe start a thread for us compulsive completionists sitting on the fence :)

C

In this, I think Bioware has made the most unequivocally positive steps forward over the last dozen or so years: they know how to put together a good trailer. I can usually nitpick any game to shreds if I want, but their trailers usually manage to get me wanting the game in question. Sadly, I'm inherently suspicious of all hype these days, and Bioware's in particular because I know how much they like their Moments of Drama (which naturally lend themselves to soundbite -like clips such as we see in trailers) but still... good trailer.

If there was any game for me to use as a sort of litmus test to see where Bioware's development priorities are at right now, I think this will be it. Am looking forward to the game for that reason almost as much as I'm looking forward to completing the trilogy itself.

Thankfully, I've managed to wean myself off of my mostly-gaming-fueled completionist OCD tendencies, so I'm just going to dredge up my last Shep to use for the new game. I'm certain I've got one somewhere. The trick will be in remembering just what I did with him. :)

Also, I love my textwalls. :)

In this, I think Bioware has made the most unequivocally positive steps forward over the last dozen or so years: they know how to put together a good trailer.

It's the Two Step from Hell music (BioWare use them in all their trailer now, including the SWTOR ones). Two Step from Hell can make the most boring screenshot look epic and interesting.

This song is named Protectors of the Earth.

So anyone know if this stuff is still going on?

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/12/05/ea-origin-bans-update-edition/

Because if you can't log into Origin because you were permabanned in the forums (either by mistake or for saying a naughty word after being warned) then isn't EA leaving those people without legal means of obtaining the PC versions of their games (or access some bonus/downloaded features on their console versions - such as multiplayer or profiles in some). That seems like something they would have fixed rather quickly. I mean it's a design flaw in their systems merger that permenently turns previously loyal customers into people who not only won't but can't give you any more of there money - I would have thought EA would have mobilized a special task force in minutes to fix a bug that directly affected their revenue stream as it went on.

Last edited:
The trailer was pretty good.
Appropriately cheesy and "epic".
Delivery of Garrus´ line was just about perfect.

Last edited:
It's been out since yesterday, there's no crack so there's not much use to download it. Not that i would anyways, i played through ME1 and found it quite dull, ME2-3 seems to be more like Gears of War which i absolutely loathe.

Here's what all the ME fans has been waiting for: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aaYjcadKt0&feature=player_embedded#!

says just about everything about bioware fans :p j/k

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom