Post a Picture of Yourself!

Yeah, I think there were a few games being demoed there lol. I could only make it for one day, unfortunately, and had a couple of assignment to complete (one of which was the coveted "booth babe coverage" :cool: ). Everything was pretty much a blur, but checking out Pirates of the Burning Sea and meeting its devs was a high point for sure! :biggrin: Anyway, I took some nice E3 pics, including many booth babes, if you want me to post them somewhere. :)

Here's one more of me, this time with a couple of 1up ladies:

e3_06ashleycarole.jpg

I can already see the headline: "The Harem of Kawika" ^^

By the way, to anyone posting images here. Max-width for images in this forum is about 564px, due to layout limitations. If they are wider than that, they are scaled down to fit the page in Firefox / Opera, but are cut off at the right side in IE 6. Just for your information.

zoom

that is a picture of me taken by my girlfriend, it was taken this summer, the weekend before we left for a weekend at the belgian coast

I agree - not exactly showing yourself in a positive light.

zoom

that is a picture of me taken by my girlfriend, it was taken this summer, the weekend before we left for a weekend at the belgian coast

Couldn't see it - I think it was saying I needed to register to view.

It means their so ugly their not even worthy of me crapping on their face.

First one looks slutty and has a wierd face.

Second one isn't good looking and has a greasy face and the third just ugly.

No need to go mental i'm sure most of the people here would take anything they would get but not me i get to play god :)

No need to go nuts.

OK. Well, I guess it's official: you're an idiot.

I'd report, but I'm sure there's no need to...

Just to clarify, the ladies in those E3 pics technically are not "booth babes", although I still found them to be particularly lovely and charming. Now, I'm willing to bet that anyone who watches G4TV and has seen Blair Butler would absolutely melt if they met her in person. She is just such a wonderfully genuine person and OMG, her hawtness level is off the scale. ^^

Sadly, the number of booth babes at E3 this year was a fraction of what it was in years past, but I do have pics of some. This thread is about pics of the RPGWatch community, so I left those out. I'll just go ahead and post them on a seperate thread. ;)

i'll try again, I forgot you needed to be registered to see the pics
second try:

well solved it on an other way. just used a pic of me as my avatar :)

OK. Well, I guess it's official: you're an idiot. I'd report, but I'm sure there's no need to...
He's just the Gothic troll from the RPGDot News Comments forum (a kid who was trolling his way through Comments until guest posting was disabled). Don't feed him.

He's just the Gothic troll from the RPGDot News Comments forum (a kid who was trolling his way through Comments until guest posting was disabled). Don't feed him.

You got it. :)

OK. Well, I guess it's official: you're an idiot.

I'd report, but I'm sure there's no need to...

Perhaps 'Troll_Beserker' would have been a more appropriate ID ;)

Back
Top Bottom