Risen 2 - Collector's Edition Detailed

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Deep Silver sent us news of a Collector's Edition for Risen 2 - as usual, we reveive the Euopean version of any press releases (UK, in this instance) but I'm sure a similar edition will be released for NA:

A Pirate’s Treasure: UK Collector’s Edition of Risen 2TM: Dark Waters Revealed
Limited collector’s edition for pirate RPG by developer Piranha Bytes offers a boat load of content
6th February 2012 - Hampshire, UK/... Deep Silver today announced the limited Collector’s Edition of Risen 2: Dark Waters for consoles that will be released in the UK on April 27th 2012 alongside the standard edition.

The Collector’s Edition will have the following additional content:
· Making of DVD – interviews with the developers from Piranha Bytes who delve deeper into the production of Risen 2
· Soundtrack CD – The gripping tunes of the Risen 2 soundtrack will immediately absorb the listener into this fantastic pirate world
· double-sided poster – a large sized map of the game world on one side and an epic artwork featuring the hero and his crew on board their impressive ship
· Pirate Flag – with the skull motif from Risen 2
· Amulet – a pendant that every pirate and Risen 2 fan will be proud of
· The Art of Risen 2: Dark Waters – an exclusive collection of art cards on high quality-paper
· Three Risen 2 stickers

The Collector’s Edition of Risen 2: Dark Waters will be available for a price of £69.99 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
More information.

The Collector’s Edition of Risen 2: Dark Waters will be available for a price of £69.99 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Not for PC? :S

Daniel.

About the only thing I woud want is the big map, the rest of it is meh....

And 69 Euro is what like 80$ american or something? Pass for me.

Yes, not for PC.

I never thought I'd see the day that Piranha Bytes makes collector's editions for one of their games and skips the PC version. I would have purchased one for sure.

Moriendor mentioned that there will be a PC CE in Germany though.

Doesn't sound particularly interesting. What happened to those who were promised beta keys from the German CE of Risen 1?

I actually like the stuff coming with this collector's edition and it doesn't have a bad price but since it isn't for PC I guess I won't be getting it.

What happened to those who were promised beta keys from the German CE of Risen 1?

Info on the promised "beta test" should be coming up within the "next few weeks" according to a Deep Silver community rep. Of course it won't be a real beta this late in development but more like an exclusive preview or demo or early access for CE key owners but something is still in the works...

600x300xRisen2_Dark_water-600x300.jpg.pagespeed.ic.zpiC_0jKfq.jpg

Looks like a nice CE. Risen was crappy in consoles so I wouldnt even consider getting it though. The draw distances alone are amazing in PC. I doubt that consoles with their old hardware can do that without great sacrifices.

Newsbit updated.

Back
Top Bottom