Welcome - introduce yourself!

Welcome, Simon! I'm curious: what made you decide to register after nine years? :)

Haha, valid question :) Honestly, I saw some discussions and I really wanted to reply on it, but got annoyed that I am still not registered. That forced me to yield :)

Simon says, welcome to the boards Crpgnut…um, I think I got that backwards :blush:

Heyo! I'm Aramazon. You can generally find me on YouTube or Steam discussions of turn-based strategy/rpg games. I've been following RPGWatch for a while now. I find it tends to flag the types of games I'm interested in.

Welcome!

Hello everyone! I'm Nikorasu, I like All kinds of RPGs, and actually I am developing one!
That's it.

Hello everyone! I'm Nikorasu, I like All kinds of RPGs, and actually I am developing one!
That's it.

You can't tell us you are developing a RPG but then not telling us anything about it :D

Welcome!

OH! Thanks everyone!

You can't tell us you are developing a RPG but then not telling us anything about it :D

Welcome!

Hm... I've made a post in the indie section about the game. It's called Wind Traveler and it's a bit of a jRPG. Check it there! :) I'll update some stuff later.

That's it.

Bem-vindo ao RPGWatch, Nikorasu :)

And keep us informed about your RPG project. Good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom