PoE2 Deadfire Physical Rewards

Pillars of Eternity II
Weird, I got an email telling me stuff were shipping and then a tracking number for a local postal service yesterday. :/

I should get my stuff in a few days (weekend not included).

I received the guidebook and the hard copy, which is a joke - a metal case containing only the backer code… the book is very nice, though.

Last edited:
Finally received my Deadfire Collectors Edition today in the mail.

The Obsidian hoodie is a bit thin compared to my Legend of Grimrock one, but it's nice to have.

The box is marginally shorter than the box from the first game; the mouse-pad is bigger and thicker which is good. The cloth map is of a better quality and I'm happy to have a decent sized manual to read to sit along with the one from the first game as well.

That said, this whole delay and mismanagment has soured my support for Obsidian and combined with what I felt were significant flaws in the sequel itself, I'm much more tentative about supporting anything further, not that I think we'll necessarily see PoE3 yet.
Anyway, here's hoping that once all DLC are out that the game is better overall.

So did anything come out of Microsoft trying to buy Obs? Surprised it was nowhere mentioned here.

So did anything come out of Microsoft trying to buy Obs? Surprised it was nowhere mentioned here.
Nothing recent as it was just a letter of intent to buy from Microsoft, and both company's would have to set the terms & sign the contract. It could take a while to go through.

Still it might just be a rumor as was the EA and other buyout stories over the years.

The rumor was discussed a while back. I'm not aware of it ever being more than that.

Back
Top Bottom