Divinity - On Sale at GOG

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
To celebrate the release of Divine Divinity 16 years ago, GOG is having a sale of the Divinity games (with the exception of Original Sin 2: Definitive Edition).

More information.

Now that is a good bargain if you still haven't bought any of these games.

Original Sin: Enhanced Edition - $9.99
Beyond Divinity - $1.19
Divine Divinity - $1.19
Divinity 2: Directors Cut - $1.99
Dragon Commander - $3.99

To bad they didn't include Original Sin 2: Definitive Edition, but I get it's still to new.

Generally panned but you might enjoy it. It has kind of an odd history because the company was betting it would be the 'big' game and original sin 1 would flop - when sin 1 took off they quickly cancelled all support for dragon commander and it really didn't receive much love.

Dragon Commander is the only one of these that I do not have. Is it any good?

Dragon Commander is the only one of these that I do not have. Is it any good?
It's not bad and tied to the same world of the Divinity games. It's a mix of RPG elements, Real times strategy battles, and you pick decisions that will affect the game world.

Just don't expect an RPG cause it's not one.

Divinity II is a steal at $2. Good game.

This should be a Day of Mourning, our women should climb the mountain and bewail the death of our God. With the exception of OS2DE - with outside consultation - , all the Divinity games are unbearable idiotic crap.

This should be a Day of Mourning, our women should climb the mountain and bewail the death of our God. With the exception of OS2DE - with outside consultation - , all the Divinity games are unbearable idiotic crap.

Such venom! Did Swen touched you in the wrong place?

Hm, great offer. Unfortunately I have all those.

I enjoyed Dragon Commander for a while. Crazy mix of kingdom management, strategy (similar to the Risk board game), tactics, and action (with very minor RPG elements). It has a dragon with a jet pack (because reasons).

Nothing that keeps you going for weeks, but quite fun for some time, especially at that price.

Honestly, at that price, simply buy it to experience the oddity of that mix. :biggrin:

This should be a Day of Mourning, our women should climb the mountain and bewail the death of our God. All of Mercy's posts are unbearable idiotic crap.

Fixed your typos.

I enjoyed Dragon Commander for a while. Crazy mix of kingdom management, strategy (similar to the Risk board game), tactics, and action (with very minor RPG elements). It has a dragon with a jet pack (because reasons).

I really need to try Dragon Commander one of these days. I've owned it for years but have never played it. I recall hearing it was really easy?

Well, I dont remember how difficulty settings (if they exist at all) affected this, but yeah, it became really easy at some point. Once you have learned what works and what does not.

Since all comes down to your performance on the tactics / action map, strategical challenges are only minor (i.e., if you lead the most difficult matches yourself).

Well, a piece of crap from myself is in Divinity 1, too : A poem of mine.

Back
Top Bottom